Jace W.// Jealous

You were at a mundane fast food chain and you had to admit. They might be defenseless but their food is to die for. You stood up to order for you and your friends. "I'll go with you." Jace said while standing up. "It's literally right there Jace I'm sure your girlfriend will be fine." Izzy said teasingly. You and Jace went to the counter and ordered. "That'll be 7 dollars." The cashier said giving you a wink. "I also added a free burger. On the house." He said while giving you a smile. You smiled back and grabbed the tray. You sat down and Jace was giving the guy a smug look. "Jace come on he gave us a free burger the least you can do is smile." You said while sitting down. "He was obviously flirting with you." He replied. "Jace, I once said good morning to Y/N and you accused me of flirting with her" Alex said and Jace rolled his eyes. "Besides he wasn't. He was just being nice." You added. "He wrote his number down on this tissue." He said while showing you the piece of tissue. "Ohh.. Who did?" Izzy interrupted. "That mundane cashier." Jace said with gritted teeth. "He's cute." Izzy said looking at him. "No he's not. He looks stupid." Jace said while giving him a death glare. All of you ate your food and went back to the institute.

You went inside your shared room with Jace. "What's up babe?" You asked your boyfriend. "Nothing." He said blankly. "Well clearly it's something. You didn't say a word the way back from the fast food." You replied. "You're not jealous are you?" You asked trying to hold your laugh in. "Jace, you know I love you and only you." You added while taking his hand. "It's just. It's you and I'm just me. Just Jace. Valentine's son that is laced with demon's blood. Why would you ever go for a guy like me?" He said looking down. You held his chin up and looked in his eyes. "Is that what you think? I don't care if your laced with demon blood or vampire blood. I love you, Jace Wayland. You need to stop doing that to yoursef. You're an amazing guy. Every girl would kill for a guy like you." You said truthfully. He smiled and gave you the most passionate kiss. "I love you too Y/N Y/L/N. Even if your naive and can't see when guys are flirting with you." He joked. "I'm the luckiest shadowhunter in the world." He said while giving you a smile. "I know." You replied while giving him a smirk. "Now let me show you a few things that mundane can't do to you." He whispered in your ear seductively.

****

*insert smut* hahahah. I hoped you guys liked my first imagine. Requests are welcome just comment. ❗️also English isn't my first language so I'm sorry if  my grammar isn't on point❗️

Byersbabe