Magnus B.// Protect

"We have talked about this!" Magnus shouted while entering the loft. "Actually we've never talked about this. It's just you shouting and me pretending to care about what you're saying!" You said loudly. "You should have called me!" He  raised his voice . "Oh I'm sorry. I was a bit distracted. See my best friend was kidnapped by bloody fucking seelies!" You shouted sarcastically." I can protect myself I'm a shadowhunter and I would go and risk my life a million times again if my friends are in danger. I'll be damned of anyone try and stop me. You understand?" You were about to walk out the door but Magnus used his magic to slum it shut. You sighed and looked back at him. "What now? Have I not made myself clear?" You asked looking directly at him. "I just want to protect you Y/N. Why do you have to be so difficult?" He asked clearly stressed. "I really wish that you have faith in me." You sat at the sofa and sighed. "Dear I have more faith in you than you can even imagine. I just can't help hut worry." He said as he sat next to you. You kept looking at the ground trying to calm yourself down. "If you went in there and died I would lose my mind. I would murder the entire kingdom of seelies. I have nothing but time but then I met you. You made the little things meaningful. You made my life meaningful. I'm know one day I'm gonna have to let you go but that wont be happening any time soon. I'll be sure of it. I love you Y/N. More than anything in this world."
"Will you still love me when I'm old?" The question has been bugging you for quite some time now. "Yes Y/N. I'll love you until the very moment you take your last breath." He said sincerely. ""I'm sorry. Not for saving my friend but for making you worry. It was not my intention." You replied. "I know dear." He said with a smile.

****
Oh my god I've missed writing its crazy!! Like my fingers just typed and it did not stop! Although i did not want this chapter to be very long bc i tend to lose focus when im reading long chapters. Maybe some of you guys are too. Idek.

❗️QOTC❗️

If you could change the color of your period what color would you want? I will not take transparent as an answer 😂😝

❗️AOTC❗️

Probably white. Altough it might confuse some ppl of they see it ya know? I have such a dirty mind i cant even