The War for Love (A Team Crafted Fan Fiction)!

******Hey guys! This is my first fan fiction so sorry if it's not that good. But hey... I tried. I couldn't think of who to write it about because I wanted to wait till later to write one on One Direction (If I even decide that I'm going to do one). So I decided to write one about some of my favorite youtubers... who are minecraft youtubers... lol don't judge. I do watch people like Pewdiepie, Shane Dawson, Joey Graceffa, and other gamers but I'm going to wait till later to write about them. So the minecraft youtubers that I think I'm going to feature in this story are all of the members of Team Crafted, Muchingbrotato/Tyler, CaptainSparklez/Jordan, and maybe people like Bashur, Bodil40, and AshleyMariee if you are lucky. Lol we'll see. Well hope you enjoy it and wish me good luck. :P I'll C ya'll l8r. BAI! -RaechieMae ******

**Riley's POV**

I wake up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock. BBBEEEEEEEPPP BBBBEEEEEEEEEPPP BBBEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPP! Man I hate that thing. Every morning I have to wake up to its shrilling sound so I can attempt to be on time for my suckish job. I work as a life guard at Jersey beach. Well... if want to call it life guarding. I was hired under the position of the life guard but for some reason, my boss somewhere in his right mind thinks that that means I have to help sell ice cream to the already over sugared kids. Just imagine being swarmed by blood thirsty children chucking money at you and screaming, "I WANT VANILLA!!!! I WANNA POPSICLE!!!! GIMME DAT SNOW CONE!!!! WOULD YOU CONSIDER BANANA AN ACTUAL FLOVOR OF ICE CREAM?!" Trust me you have no idea how many times I've been asked that last one.

I pound my alarm [haha pound the alarm lyrics lol] and pull myself out of bed. I rush off to the bathroom and take my shower, brush my teeth, and do other random hygiene shtuff that you find yourself doing in the morning. Trudging over to my closet, I open it and pick out the red, one piece bathing suit that I have to wear as a life guard. I find my random Minecraft creeper jacket and put it on along with my some jean shorts and some vans. I quickly run up to the mirror in my bathroom to twirl my short, brown curly hair into a mini bun. Taking one quick overall look at myself as I sarcastically think, "Yup! I'm ready to run around a beach ringing a bell yelling IIICCCEEE CRREEEEAAAAMMM!!! IICCCCEEE CCCRRREEEEEAAAAMMM! GET YER DARN ICE CREAM!"

I ran to grab my purse so I can leave when I realize I have one new message on my phone.

"Hello Miss Riley Aceti? This is Robert Portmeyer from the city bank. I'm calling to remind you that you are way under dept in your mortgage bills and I'm afraid we cannot accept any credit card payments because then you would also have credit dept. I understand you say you can pay the debt and that you have a job that has been paying you quite well but sadly it's barely making a dent in your mortgage. You have until the end of the week to pay your overdue mortgage payments or else sadly, you will be evicted by the bank. I'm sorry to say this Miss Aceti, but we have waited long enough. I highly suggest you search for some financial aid. Perhaps maybe from other relates? Anyway we must discuss your issue. Please call me back at ###-####. Thank you and have a good day Miss Riley Aceti."

Crap! Can't these bank guys ever get the hint that someone is actually trying! They have absolutely no idea what it's like working at my job! I work like twelve flipping hours a day and I also need to buy food! I mean come on, PEOPLE NEED TO EAT!

What makes it even worse is that they expect me to just give up. The fact is... I just can't I've worked too hard and put too much time into this. I can't just give up. I also have a feeling that I know who they want me to call to get financial help, my brother. Jerome. As much as I want to call Jerome, I just can't. Even though I'm sure he'd help me no matter what, I want to prove to him that his little sister can survive out there in the big world. I mean he's already over protective enough, calling me every day and all, but I just don't want to make it any worse. That and I'm pretty sure he's busy enough with his full time YouTube channel. He's a Minecraft youtuber. And in case you haven't heard of him, his Minecraft channel is JeromeASF otherwise known as the Bacca, Fluffy, Biggums, the pope of power moves, ect. Yea I know my bro can be pretty crazy. Lol. I even have a Minecraft YouTube channel myself, MiniBunplayzMC, but I only have around 650,000 subscribers. Not nearly as many as my bro. But one thing that I do understand: it sure does take a ton of work managing it.