Chapter 2

• Dedicated to Nica Clare

******Hey guys RaechieMae here and yup! Dats right, I’m back with chapter 2!!!! Sorry it took me so long to update. Let’s just say that I got grounded and everything electronic was taken from me. But luckly for you guys, I was able to write in a notebook and chapter 3 is done and will be put up shortly. So anyway, how’d you like chapter one? Was it good? Was it Bad? I sent it to my friend Dominique (Nica) to see how she liked it. Darcie is actually going to be based off of Nica. She seemed to really like it and said it was “AMAZAYN!”.  Lol I hope you like it just as much as she did. Anyway, hit that vote button and read on please. I’ll C y’all l8r. BAI!!!

P.S.: I kind of find this ironic because the song Hey Brother by Avicii just came on the radio.******

** Still Riley’s POV**

            “Hello?” I heard Jerome’s voice fill the speakers of my phone. I immediately witnessed a jolt of fear because, quite frankly, I just don’t want to do this. Darcie walked up and sat next to me on the couch. She had come over to be a sense of reassurance for when I had to deal with Jerome.  Darcie’s eyes were red and puffy with some of her mascara smeared. She took it just as bad as I did. I mean come on, her best friend might have to move far, far away. Who wouldn’t be shaken up about something like that?

            “Hey Jerome” I sighed.

            “What’s wrong Riles? Wait. Did someone break your heart again? Because I swear, I will fly over there and show this guy what happens when-“

            “No Jerome. Calm down. It’s not that.” I interrupt.

            “Then what is it? We both know that I can’t have my baby sis all down in the dumps without someone paying for it.”

            “Jerome, I need umm… some help. The bank sent me a notice saying that I have three days to leave my apartment because I have been… evicted” I ended whispering the last word of my sentence because I was waiting for that I told you so moment when he tells me that I couldn’t live on my own.

            “What?!  They can’t do that! I’m going to call that bank and maybe I can straighten things out-“

            “No Jerome” I interrupted, “there’s nothing we can do. The bank isn’t even going to put it up for sale again for another three months. And that’s not the worst of it I have nowhere to stay. Do you think that Dad would be ok if I move in with him?”

            “No Riley, I’m not having you all the way out to Alaska. You’d be way too far away. That and my phone plan won’t connect all the way to there. Nope. Not having that. How about you move in with me and the guys. I’m sure they won’t mind”.

            “Wait. Are you serious? You want me to move into the Team Crafted house with you and the rest of Team Crafted?!” I was practically screaming at this point.