Chapter 19: Sleeping Beauty

**Hey guys! Welcome to Chapter 19! Hope you liked Chapter 18. Muahahahahahaha! I regret nothing. XD Anyway guys, I actually just graduated a couple days ago and now I have all summer to write and edit my youtube videos! WOO! I plan to try to hopefully update this story every two to three days.... HOPEFULLY! My scheadule might change due to these two books I'm going to have to read over the summer. Sorry guys, it's not my fault I'm taking Honors English in High School... well actually it is. sorry :) I'm also going to be working at a day care so that might change a couple things as well. But don't worry. I'll try to stick to the scheadule the best I can. Anyways guys, hope you have a phrantabulous summer and hope you enjoy chapter 19... once again, I REGRET NOTHING! -laughs evilly-**

**Riley's POV**

Where am I?

I'm floating around at the bottom of a dark abyss that, no matter how hard I try, I can't float to the top. I can't see anything. Nothing. How'd I even get here?

I'm floating. But something feels differerent. I can move around more swiftly than I've even been able to swim before. Out of surprise, I try to clamp my hand over my mouth. But I can't seem to touch my face. What? I try to move what seems to be my arms closer together so that my hands touch. But they don't. They seem to turn into tiny particles and scatter as they pass through each other, reforming into limbs as they separate. What the heck is this?

Just as I'm about to have a panic attack, I look to my left and my face is illuminated an evil shade of red from light. Standing to my side is a pillar of fire that must be at least five stories tall, it's still not as tall as the wall of the abyss though. Something about this pillar is drawing me towards it. I feel like a moth, being drawn to it's enthralling glow. As I'm getting closer to the pillar, I begin to hear multiple screams of bloody murder. They seem to surprise enough to back up a couple paces and the particles of my figure seem to gain more mass and drop to the abyss floor. Then, I hear what seemed to be the sound of falling bricks as the pillar gets completely covered up from stone and marble, completely shutting me out and away from it.

When I finally seem to get enough strength to move again, I turned to my right and was almost blinded. What stood in front of me was a pillar of light that was just as enlightening as it was bright. It was much taller than the one on the left and it almost reached the top of the abyss. I took what seemed to be a couple paces towards it and it opened up to show a man standing under a golden archway, smiling. He seemed to be standing over a river of clouds, just floating, like me. I took another step and just as I was about to touch the pillar, I heard something.

"Rrriiiiiiillleeeyyy", the voice sobbed, "Please come home, Jerome misses you, Dee misses you, Darcie misses you, I MISS YOU!!!!!", it echoed. I looked up because the familiar voice seemed to come from outside of the abyss.

"Riley...", it countinued, "please, we love you", it said and then the voice whispered something that really caught me off guard.

"I love you"

I looked over to the man in the pillar, about to ask what I should've done. The man just looked at me and nodded.

"Well Miss Riley, it looks like they need you more there than they need you here right now", the man said and with that, I began to float upwards towards the top of the abyss.

"Goodbye Miss Riley, we'll see you soon", his voice echoed through the abyss as I shot to the top. Alright voice, you need me? Well here I come.

**Tyler's POV [Muahahaha]**

I walked through the hospital doors and looked over to the secretary. She just nodded and let me pass. I've been coming here often enough that I didn't even need to check in. They already knew who I was.

I climbed the same steps and walked down the same hall that I have been doing for the past five days. Room B-36. The room Riley was in. I stepped into the same room and sat in the same chair I've been sitting in almost every hour these past five days.

I looked over to the hospital bed and there she layed, my sleeping beauty. She hasn't moved at all since the accedent and I don't know if she'll ever move again. She might be stuck in this heck of a coma for the rest of her life and I can't do anything about it. What's worse is that they just called the house yesterday and said that they are going to either have to move her to a hospital across the country due to lack of room, or pull the plug in two days time. The second one, of corse, is not even an option so she's going to be taken away from us, away from me. My only hope to be with her now would be if she woke up.

I couldn't take it anymore, I just broke down.

"Rrriiiiiiillleeeyyy", the I sobbed, "Please come home, Jerome misses you, Dee misses you, Darcie misses you, I MISS YOU!!!!!"

Everyone in the house acted completly different since then. People are depressed and some are even getting a little agitated. I, myself, feel completly broken and sad. I haven't even uploaded a single video since the accedent, I doubt anyone else did either.

I sighed and layed my head next to hers.

"Riley...", I countinued, "please, we love you". Then I said something that I've been wanting to say to her since the day I met her.

"I love you"

I then bent down and kissed her on the forehead, I was about to leave because visiting hours were almost over. I looked over at her and acouple seconds later, her eyes flickered open. She sat up and stared at me.

"Tyler, close your mouth dude, you might catch flies", she giggled.

"RILEY! YOU'RE AWAKE!!!", I screamed and ran over to her and hugged her. She laughed again.

"Yeah, I guess I am", she said as we broke apart. "One question", she said, rubbing her side which must've hurt from the accident.

"Riles", I said, "You were hit by a car, they thought you were either gonna die or be stuck in a coma for the rest of here life", I said. "But they were wrong", I smiled. "Here you are" She looked at me, puzzled.

"Tyler?", she asked. "How long have I been out?"

"Five days", I said. She just sat there, with her mouth wide open. Then she shook her head and looked at me with a worried glance.

"Tyler... where is everybody?", she asked. I was worried about that. I just sighed.

"At home, I think. Ian, Quentin, and Jordan couldn't take all of the depression in one household so they went to see a movie. Jason just lays on the couch all day and watches Netflix, Dee and Ty are constantly staring into their computers, Darcie and Adam have been in his room on a little Netflix marathon of their own. I sometimes can here Darcie crying and Adam trying to calm her down. Jerome baught a bunching bag for the house. And Mitch, poor guy, thinks that he's the reason you got hit by a car and refuses to leave his room. Everyone was too depresed to even come visit you. I've basically faught through it and haven't really left the hospital that much at all", I said, almost on a rant.

"Really? You haven't left my side this whole time?", she asked.

"Well... yeah", I said as I felt my cheeks get warm. Was I really blushing? Darn it. She smiled.

After a little while, the docter came in to do a bunch of tests and surprizingly said she was free to go. I walked Riley to my car and helped her in. The I went around and sat in the driver's side.

Before I started the car, I decided I'd take a risk. I've been wanting to as Riley this question since the moment I met her. I didn't care what Mitch or Jerome could do to me. I needed to do this.

"Riley? I know you just woke up and I know this might be a lot to take in but... ", I said. "Would you like to be my girlfriend?". That came out a lot different than I planned. She looked at me and smiled.

"You know what Brotah?", she said. "I think I would", she said kissed my cheek. And with that we drove home.

**Riley's POV**

We got back to the house and I found a Welcome-Home party waiting for me. I walked in the door holding Tyler's hand and saw Mitch. He took one look at Tyler and I, dropped his drink, ran up to his room, and slammed the door. What's his problem?, I thought.

Turns out my blindness to this issue almost meant the death of me.