Chapter 13: OMG! IT'S DILLON!!!

**Harro peoplez! Welcome to chapter 13. I appologize for not updating when I usually do. I was really busy this week with shtuff like play practice, choir, and a combined band concert were I have to go to a highschool and play both my flute and my alto sax. And I have a track meet on sunday too.... wait. Why am I telling you my scheadule again? Eh whatever. So basically, I'm really tired. But! I decided that I'd update anyways cuz you guys rock. Also I'm introducing a new character in this chapter and she is going to be based off of my friend Danielle. (haha your welcome Danni) Her wattpad username is Kissa-chan. Make sure y'all do me a favor and follow her please. She's a good friend and writer and deserves some recognition. Thanks guys. :D So hope you enjoy chapter 13, please read on, and I'll C y'all l8r. Bai!**

**Riley's POV**

After about 10 minutes of the guys arguing over what music to listen to, we finally arrived at Best Buy. THANK THE LORD! It was getting loud in there and the constant channel switching from pop, to metal, to rock almost made it sound like I was listening to a 10 minute BabyMetal music video. When we opened the car door, we all piled out as if there was a bomb in the it.

"Mai God!", Darcie screamed. "I can finally stretch my legs!"

"Well it didn't help that Tyler had the seat pulled all the way back" Quentin whined.

"Hey! Auntie Janet needs to rest her weak kankles!" Tyler tried to testify in Janet's voice. Quentin just rolled his eyes.

"While you guys are debating on whether or not Janet needs to act like sleeping beauty, I'm gonna go and see if we can buy a new stove before the one we currently have catches on fire again and blows up the house" I said and ran for the door. The rest of the guys just shrugged and followed.

****** EPIC TIME SKIP OF EPIC EPICNESS [wow. I haven't done one of these in a while now have I?] ******

After looking for an extended amount of time, Darcie and I found the perfect stove with all the extra mini appiances we needed. We were about to get a guy to help us pay for it when Ty and Jordan came running up to us.

"Found the perfect stove", they said in unison. Well that was creepy.

"Really? Cuz Darce and I were just about to buy this other one. It has all these extra add-on features and shtuff", I said.

"Ha! It's still not as cool as the one we found", Ty said.

"Oh yeah? What makes it so cool?" Seems like Darcie was really dead set on getting the one we found.

"One word", Jordan said. "Batman." Oh god. Here we go. Men and their weird obsession over super heroes. But the odd thing was: I like them too.

"Really? Darcie I think our stove just got beat out" I said. Darcie rolled her eyes as she and I walked over with Ty and Jordan to see the stove.

Yup it was a Batman stove alright. It had a giant Batman loggo on it and everything. Ryan (xrpmx13) would've been proud.

After about 20 minutes of debating, Darcie finally gave up on trying to get the normal-looking stove and let them buy the Batman one. I guess she just remembered that this was Team Crafted she was dealing with here. That and she was way out numbered.

While the guys were paying for the stove and attempting to haul it into the back of our van, Darcie and I went to look at the phone cases. I picked up a case that looked like it was from Hetalia, the anime series. "Huh. Dee would've loved this. If only she were here right now" But nope. I haven't seen her since her parents made her move all the way up to Pennsylvania. *sighs*

I put the case down, only for someone else to pick right up after me. I took a look at her and she seemed vaguely familiar. She looked up at me and a smile widened on her face.

"Oh Mai God! Is that the Miss Riley Aceti I see?", she said and hugged me. I now knew exactly who she was.

"ER MAH GERD! Dillon! Dee, I haven't seen you in ages! I thought you moved to PA." By then, Darcie heard all the screaming and ran in.

"Dillian Johnson?! Is that really you? OMG! DEE! I haven't seen you in forevar! Wait. Didn't you move to Pennsylvania?" Darcie asked whilst hugging Dee.

"After about 7 months, my mom got a new job here in California. My family moved here imediately after that"

"Cool. It's really nice to c ya Dee. Darcie and I gotta admit, its been pretty tough playing the hunger deans with a frand who lived across the country. We actually just moved here with my bro" I said.

"Wait, How come you moved in with Jerome? Didn't you have your own appartment back in New Jersey?"

"Yea well... hey why don't you come over to the Team Crafted house and we could catch up there. You could also meet the rest of TC. Oh yeah! Brotah and Sparklez are staying with us too. All we need to do is check with Jerome and the guys to make sure its okay"

"KK", Dee said and we lead her to the front of the store.

Once we got out to the parking lot, Darcie, Dee, and I saw that the guys actually managed to get the stove strapped to the top of the van instead of the back. We just stared at it and mockingly applauded as the guys bowed.

"Where's Jerome?" I asked Ty.

"Returning a broken microphone. Who's this?" Ty looked over at Dee and and his eyes widened, his mouth opened in awe. He must've noticed that we saw because his face soon began to flush into a bright red. Dee just smiled.

"This is our friend Dillon, who we haven't seen in a while. Riley and I call her Dee. We were wondering if she could come over to visit so the three of us could catch up", Darcie stated. Ty nodded.

"Also, Dee just texted her parents, telling them that we'd drop her off at her house later", I said.

"Okay, Dillon, yeah, you can come over. Any friend of Riley and Darcie's is most likely gonna be a friend of mine", Ty said, trying not to get caught up in his words. "Although we don't have that much room left in the van. The only spot left is the one next to me. Would that be okay?"

"Yea sure", Dee said and we got in our van. Dee was sitting next to Ty, causing him to blush the most I've seen him in a while.

Looks like we have another possible couple here that match making experts like Darcie and I gotta make happen. ;)