Chapter 17: Ask Me What?

**Hey guys! Um... HI! :) Welcome to chapter 17. Haha you guys should've seen me earlier. My computer is bugging out on me and I can't open my documents and stuff. I, of corse, am still worried as heck but I must write! Luckly I was able to find a recovery file to save this in. THANK GOD! Anyway guys hope you like chapter 16 and lets hope I can fix my messed up computer. Also sorry I haven't updated in so long. My wifi has been acting up on me and now I'm stuck dealing with a cold so sorry if this chapter has bad quality. X(**

**Riley's POV**

During the movie, I noticed that Darcie went with Jerome somewhere. What the heck is going on? Oh well, I just hoped that Adam didn't think the wrong thing. You know what? Whatever. I wanted to finish watching the movie anyways.YAY! MORE PACIFIC RIM!

Just as I was ridding the idea of drama from my head, I noticed that Mitch had his arm around me. Please tell me he didn't do that corny fake-yawn-and-put-arm-around-girl move. Oh geez. Immeadiatly the same habbit as before took over. Where's Jerome? Oh yeah, in the hall. Thank God. Can't risk having him go through another temper-tantrum.

Without even realizing it, I laid my head on Mitch's shoulder and Mitch hugged me tighter. What was I doing? I'm not actually dating him am I? Darcie and I have only lived here for a couple days, how could he like me in such a short time? What am I going to do? I didn't move, I just laid there, watching the movie snuggled up next to Mitch. I think I actually felt more happier than I did in a long time. Was I just really tired? I don't know. But something about this felt strange, different, wrong if you want to put it that way. I didn't know what it was, I just couldn't put a finger on it.

I was just about close my eyes and let myself slip away into the land of slumber when I noticed Jerome and Darcie come back into the room... with popcorn. YAY! Jerome for some reason looked a little down. I wondered what was going on. Darcie even looked a little off kilter too. I was about to ask what was going on when Adam noticed that there was not butter in the popcorn.

"JEROME!! HOW DARE YOU NOT PUT ANY BUDDER IN THIS?!", Adam yelled causing everyyone to break out in laughter.

"RILEY! GET SOME BUTTER!", Adam shrieked.

"Really? Why do I have to?", I questioned; and of corse, he didn't answer my question.

"please.", he stated.

"Really?"

"please. For the name of butter." Darcie was practically rolling on the floor by now.

"FFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNEEEE!", I whined and walked into the dark, empty kitchen. The movie was almost over and I had to miss it just because I had to get Adam his butter.

After I put the butter in the microwave to melt it, I heard someone cough. I jumped, grabbed the closest object near me and pointed it towards the figure near the door. The figure flipped the light switch.

"Mitch", I sighed. "Geez, you scared me" Mitch looked at me and laughed.

"Really? A spoon?", he chuckled and pointed at the object in my hand. Darn it.

"Hey if I can scare off Liam Payne with it, I'm pretty sure I can at least stun a robber", I smiled. Mitch laughted.

"Hey Riley, can I ask you a question?", Mitch asked, leaning against the door frame.

"Well technically you just asked one but I think I'll allow you to ask another", I chuckled. Mitch just smiked and sighed.

"Riley I know you've only been living here for a couple days but...", he stuttered.

"Yea?"

"I've been meaning to to ask you...", he continued. "Would you-"

"YO RILES, MITCH! COME BACK IN HERE FOR A SECOND! WE WANNA FIGURE OUT WHAT WE'RE GONNA DO TODAY!", Darcie screamed.

"OKAY WE'LL BE THERE IN A SECOND!", I screamed back. I looked at Mitch, nodding to tell him to finish his question.

"No, no it's okay. I'll just.. ask you later, I guess.", he said as we stepped into the living room. Mitch seemed really disappointed. I wonder why.

"So what do you guys wanna do?", I asked.

"GO TO FIVE GUYS!", said Ian.

"GO TO NASCAR RACES", Quentin shrieked.

"GO TO A JUSTIN BIEBER CONCERT!" Ty yelled. What the heck Ty? Everyone just stared at him. About 10 seconds later, everyone couldn't breathe due to over laughing.

"What? Can't a belieber have a say in this too?" Ty asked, causing us to laugh even more.

"Why don't we just record something?", Dee asked.

"Hey I'm down for that", I said and with that, everyone rushed to their rooms and went to their computers. We all logged on to minecraft, turned on fraps, and joined Jordan's Skype call. Appearently he had a "special server he wanted us to join" along with an "interesting mod pack" he wanted us to download.

"Hey guys", I said as my gaming downloaded the terain.

"HI!", Jordan excitedly said. Just then, a giant squid grabbed my character and threw me high in the air, causing me to fall to my doom. Just as I died, the chat said:

MiniBun was shot in the air by entity.KRACKEN.html

"WHAT THE FREXING FUDGE WAS THAT?!", I screamed.

"Welcome to Crazy Craft!", Jordan shriekd. I just sighed.

"Let's just start the video", I said rolling my eyes. As usual, Adam took the intro.

"HEY GUYS SKY HERE! AND I'M WITH SSUNDEE, DEADLOX, KISSACHAN, THE FIASHHH, BAJANCANADIAN, JEROMEASF, THE BROTATO, CAPTAINSPARKELZ, MINECRAFTUNIVERSE, MINIBUNPLAYZMC AND *takes deep breath* THE magnificant DARINGDARCIE!" [Sorry if I forgot anyone]

"Aaaaaannnnnnddddd we are playing Crazy Craft!", Tyler said.

"A friggin kracken was chasing mmmeeeeeee", I whined.

"What?! A squid?!", Adam screamed as he dug a hole, jumped in it, and covered the top.

"Don't worry Adam, I think it got bored of Riley and decided to leave", Ty said, causing Dee to laugh.

"HHHHeeeeeeEEEEEEyyyyyyyYYYYY!", I whined again.

"Okay guys, time for the game plan", Darcie said. "Ian, Quentin, Jordan, and Jason you shall go get le wood. Mitch, Jerome, Tyler, and Riley are going to work on the shelter. Riley is in charge by the way you guys. And finally, Ty, Dee, Adam, and I are gonna going to get food and go mining. Got it?"

"Yes Captain Darcie, we shall do as you ask", I mocked.

"HHHHEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYY I thoought I was the captain", Jordan whined.

"Well that's just too bad now isn't it?", Tyler said in his Janet voice, which caused me to giggle. UGH MORE GIGGLING. WHY?! I just continued to laugh as my team started to work.

After we recorded about 5 episodes, with Adam letting us do most of the work as usual, everyone was getting tired and we decided to call it a quits. Everyone probably wanted to pull an all-nighter and edit until around 3 in the morning. I decided to be lazy and just go to sleep. It turns out that recording can take a lot more out of you than you think. I had a long day, but as I laid my head down on my pillow, I wondered something.

What was Mitch going to ask me in the kitchen?
___________________________

Hey guys! Just a quick little update:

I don't think I'm going to be able to update the story for a little while because I have to write this GINORMOUS essay called an Explicatìon de Texte. (Ex de Texte for short) Look it up if you don't know what that is. How long you might ask? Probably just for this week. The rough draft is due this upcoming Friday (I think) so I think I might be able to update the story next weekend... Hopefully. Oh and if you're reading this and the next chapter is already out, feel free to read on. XD Anyways guys sorry for the inconvenience and I'll C y'all l8r! BAI!