Chapter 11: BACCA TO THE RESCUE!

Hey guys. I'm back with chapter 11, I know I'm earlier than when I usually update but thats because of one thing.... WE GOT OVER 200 READS! If I could, I would thank each and every single one of you personally. But sadly, I can't. *gives virtual hug* lol idk, I'm strange. So anyway, thanks everybody, and please read on BAI!!!!!! :)

**Jerome's POV**

I don't even know why I lashed out at Darcie like that. I normally would never do anything like that around her. After I slammed my door, I face-planted into my bed and let the horrible thoughts and memories flood into my brain again. I suppose she's right. I guess I really do get oblivious to my surroundings when I'm in "protective mode". I felt really bad, I can't just scare Darcie and lash out at her like that, I practically am in love with her for Pete's sake!

Just as I was about to get out of bed to apologise, the smell of smoke filled my room. Was Adam cooking again? Oh God, I hope not.

I hurled myself out of bed and sped down the stairs, trying my best not to breathe as much to keep all the smoke out of my lungs. Just as I reached the bottom, I saw Mitch and Adam rushing the girls out of the house. My mind couldn't really process what was going on between those four as adrenalin took over. Sprinting for the garage, I grabbed a hammer and ran twards the wall next to the stairs, luckly we had a fire extinguisher installed there just in case Adam decided to cook again.

Unfortunately, it was encased with glass and I didn't have time to grab a screw driver to take it off properly. Bracing myself, I smashed the hammer against the glass, causing it to shatter into hundreds of pieces. Taking the fire extinguisher, I ran into the kitchen and I must say, it looked a lot worse than I thought.

The pan was on fire and it was spreading to the stove which, unfortunately, was a propain stove. Meaning that if the fire spread any farther, our house would practically explode worse than a creeper exploding in a room filled with tnt.

It wasn't really helping that the rest of the guys were trying to use wet paper towels to put it out either because they were catching fire as well.

"BACCA TO THE RESCUE!!!!!!!!!!" I shrieked as I sprayed the foamy liquid from the fire extinguisher everywhere. Everyone seemed to be screaming along with me as it was sprayed on them as well. Whoops.

After all the fire was put out, I looked around and saw my friends with their hair singed and their clothes ruined from the fire extinguisher. I couldn't help it. I began laughing histerically. They seemed to get the memo and observed eachother, laughing as well. Maybe they wheren't as mad at me for what I did ealier. If I'm lucky.

Eventually I turned around to see Riley and Darcie walk through the front door. Riley just stood there with her mouth open, speechless.

To my surprise, she didn't start hyperventalating and have a panic attack from the fire. She began laughing like a mad man, I'm surprised she didn't pass out from all that laughing. Darcie was practically dying too. Did someone give that girl laughing gas?

"Lo....Look... at you guys" Riley muttered inbetween laughs.

"Well you guys looked like you had fun" Darcie shrieked.

Once everyone calmed down, we walked over to the stove to survey the damage. The stove was totaled and the pan looked disfigured. What looked like was supposed to be pancakes laid in the pan in ashes.

"Welp... looks like we're gonna have to go out to eat" Quentin stated.

"Yup" said Ty.

"Were do y'all wanna go?" asked Riley.

"IHOP! IHOP! I WANNA GO TO IHOP!" Adam screamed.

"Okay, I'm down with that. What about you guys?" I asked as everyone nodded in agreement.

"TO IHOP!" Darcie yelled and ran for the door, with all of us at her tail.

We all got into a van and drove off to iHop. It wasn't till we were half way there until I realised two things. One, we have a broken stove at home and we can't use it till we get a new one. And two, no one cleaned up or changed from the insident and we all just went out looking like freaks. I could just imagine all the looks we were gonna get while we were there.

Oh man, this was going to be fun.