Chapter 9: You Better Explain... NOW!!!!!!

****** Yay! Chapter 9! Almost at 10. Can you believe it? Lol I can't. This chapter was posted on the same day as chapter 8... Yup. Haha... I have no idea what else to put here... lol. Okay so please vote, comment, comment and what not (I guess...) and please read on. BAI!!!!!!******

** Darcie's POV [WARNING AGAIN: there's a tiny bit more foul language. Please read with caution]**

Some how Adam and Ian were able to pull me up off of Jerome while Jordan and Quentin held back Jerome who was still screaming at Mitch. I couldn't beleive him, I mean I have seen him like this before but never twards his best friend. This was wrong.

I looked over to Riley and saw her passed out on the floor. My anger immediately exploded within me as I lunged for Jerome again only to be held back by Adam, again. Somehow I escaped Adam's reach again and instead of pummeling Jerome (which I wanted to do more than anything at that moment) and ran twards Riley.

"RILEY!!!" I screamed as I tried to wake her up. Jason and Tyler were almost to her before me. Jason ended up picking her up, bridal style [where did that even come from anyway], and placed her on the couch, across from the one Mitch was crouched on.

Me, being the only one who really knew how to handle his type of situation, gave everyone specific directions and once again "jobs" so we can wake up Riley and make sure that Mitch wouldn't have to go to the hospital. I snapped at Jerome to sit in the cornor of the room and wait till we're done and that if he'd move a single muscle [I know I probably spelled that wrong, I sadly still have word pad], he would be the one who ended up in the hospital. I figured that he'd cause enough trouble already, and if he helped something would've gone wrong.

Soon after Riley regained her consousness, she looked over at Mitch and then at Jerome and burst out crying. Ty and Ian brought Mitch some ice packs to put on his face and his stomach. Riley moved over to hug Mitch and to help comfort him but ended up crying herslef so Mitch, Jason, and Tyler all sat next to her to comfort her.

Since everyone was distracted, I walked up to Jerome, grabbed the collar of his shirt and told him that we needed to talk. I dragged him into my room and slammed the door.

"Okay Jerome, I am going to ask you something and I'm only going to ask you once" I began and he nodded.

"What the Hell is wrong with you?!" I said and he just stared at me. I began pacing the room out of anger and continued before I let him answer.

"Once, just once you won't even let your sister be happy just once!! Whenever she actually likes a boy and actually has a chance of finding someone she might love, you just shoot her down. And when you do, you don't do it with a toy gun, you do it with a flipping sniper rifle! [Keep in mind that this is just a metaphor, Jerome doesn't use guns in this story] I get it that you don't approve of her dating because you want to protect her but from what I've seen recently, you're not prtecting her at all. You're taking all of her happiness and sanity to the extent that she fudging faints! And me, being her best friend wants the best for her almost as much as you do, and trust me, I know, but I CAN'T FLIPPING HELP HER WITH YOU MESSING EVERYTHING UP JEROME! And you don't just affect Riley and I, Jerome!"

He just stared at me with his mouth open, about to speak, but I stopped him again.

"Do you even see what's going on around you when your in over protective mode?! You just physically hurt your best friend, all because you didn't want him dating your sister! You, Jerome, have some serious explaining to do and it better be good because right now, I'm barely in the mood for any nagociating." His face grew bright red and tears began falling down his face. I almost felt bad for him.

"WELL MAYBE I DON'T WANT MY SISTER'S HEART BROKEN BY MY BEST FRIEND WHO ALSO HAS A HABBIT OF CHEATING ON PEOPLE! DID YOU EVER THINK OF THAT DARCIE? I DON'T WANT TO BE THE ONE IN THE MIDDLE WHO HAS TO BE SPLIT DOWN TWO ROADS!!!" he snapped. I was honestly startled by his reaction, he'd normally never talk to me like that. "I promissed our mom that I'd protect her and take care of her, Darcie. Our dad lives all the way in Alaska and mom didn't want us near our father. She's the only true family I have left. I just can't lose her, Darcie, I just can't" he whispered and ran out the door, to his room and slammed his door shut.

"I never knew, Jerome" I thought. "Why didn't he tell me?"