Chapter 22: Some Birthday

**Hey guys, welcome to chapter 22! Fair Warning: You might end up angry at me after this chapter. #sorrynotsorry *laughs evilly* Thanks guys. Please make sure you follow, vote, and what not and I'll C y'all l8r. Bai!

P.S.

I'd like to make an announcement. My friend Nica and I are writing a new book! It's not going to be on this account though, it's published on a co-owned account that I now share with Nica; it's called 2Telekinesis. We are going to be writing stories about YouTubers, Actors, TV shows, and even some fun ideas of our own. Our new book is called "Covenant Herobrine" and it's about the Minecraft Youtubers getting sucked into Minecraft that is installed with the Halo mod. Who will be Master Chief? What will Herobrine and his evil Covenant mobs have planned? Will our heroes ever find a way out of the game? Find out in "Covenant Herobrine", coming to you from 2Telekinesis!**

** Riley's POV**

I woke up to the pounding of Dee and Darcie jumping up and down on my bed and screaming.

"WAKE UP RILEY! IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY! YAY! IT'S YOUR BIRTHEDAY! IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY! IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY! WOO!" I was oblivious to what they were saying because I was still half asleep at the time.

"It's my what?"

"YOUR BIRTHDAY!", they symultaniously shrieked.

"Oh yeah...", I said, still half asleep. The girls then dragged me out of bed and shoved me towards the rest room.

"Get ready. We have a BIG day planned for you", Dee said. I dug my heels into the floor to stop myself.

"What if all I want to do is be lazy and sit on the couch watching Ghost Adventures all day while eating torilla chips?", I asked, inquizitively.

"Nope. Too bad. Not gonna happen. Now get ready. We are going to have fun whether you like it or not", Darcie said. I groaned and got ready; showering, brushing my teeth, and applying the small amount of makeup that I usually wear. I walked out of my bathroom only to find a note on my bed.

Hey Riles,

Since it's your birthday today, we are going to let you pick out your own outfit even though today's special.

-Darce and Dee

I walk into my closet and end up coming out wearing a graphic tee, black skinny jeans, and red Converse. Finally something a little more comfortable. Putting my hair in a mini-bun, I walked downstairs and into the kitchen, only to be sat down at the counter with a plate of scrambled eggs in front of me. Tyler was standing at other side of the counter with a smirk on his face.

"Happy Birthday Riles, hope you like the breakfast I made you", he said.

"You actually made me this? Aww. How sweet.", I said, taking a bite.

After I finished, Jerome came in the room with a giant smirk on his face. Oh no. I know exactly where this is going. Ever since I was five, Jerome had a tradition to spray me with a water gun on my birthday. Where this originated? I have no idea. But it just occured to me that the house does have a pool. Great. looks like my bro is going to have a field day.

Before anything could've happened, I took my phone out of my pocket and placed it on the counter. Nope, not going to let that get wet.

On cue, Jerome screamed a bacca battle cry and picked me up, throwing me over his shoulder, and ran for the back door.

"FOR MY BACCA SIS'S BIRTHDAY", he shrieked. Bracing myself, I felt the cold pool water splash over my face as Jerome jumped into the pool with me still over his shoulder. After we surfaced, I climbed out of the pool shivering. Tyler came out of the house with a towel and wrapped it around me.