Chapter 16: Well Now I Know

Hey guys here's chapter 16! Woo! Once again guys, thanks for over 500 reads. It really means a lot to me guys. Hope you've enjoyed chapter 15... I regret nothing. Muahahahahahahaha! Sorry Nica. ;) Anyways guys hope you enjoy chapter 16 and please read on. Hope you enjoy. Bai!

**Darcie's POV**

“WHAT?!”, I almost screamed.

“Okay let me refrase this” Dee said. “While I was walking down the hall I stopped by your door and saw Jerome lean down and kiss you ON THE FOREHEAD while you were sleeping”

I was awe struck.

“Jerome saw me and I ran to my room. He came chasing after me and told me to not tell anyone. He said he didn't want to cause anymore drama”, she added. I still couldn't believe what I was hearing.

“But... why?”, I asked. Boy was I confused.

“He told me he wasn't sure and that he did it to thank you for some stuff that you've helped him with in the past...”, Dee explained. My shock began to grow into anger. If he didn't want to cause anymore drama... Than why'd the fudge did he do it?!

“He didn't want to cause anymore drama huh?”, I asked. I must've been really steaming because Dee had to take a few steps back. “What would happen when Adam finds out?” Now I must've sounded terrified.

“Correction: If Adam finds out”, Dee smirked. Oh God. This wasn't going to end up with everyone shaking hands was it?

“Dee, lets be logical here”, I began. “You and I both know that Adam is going to find out somehow and once he does... than it deffinatly won't be pretty”.

“Than I guess we're just going to have to prolong it then”, Dee said. I sighed.

“I guess so. As long as he doesn't find out until Minecon, we'll be fine”, I said.

“Till who finds out about what?” I turn around to see Adam walking down the hall. He must've been checking on breakfast. Shoot.

“Umm... find out what movie Darce, Riles, and I are gonna pick to watch next on Netflix”, Dee quickly said.

“Oh God please don't make it one of those chick flics”, Adam said as he was about to walk into the kitchen. Then he turned around. “Wait. Why would you guys not want us to find that out until Mine-”

“BREAKFAST IS READY! HURRY UP AND GET SOME BEFORE I EAT IT ALL”, Riley screamed while laughing. Adam seemed to drop the subject like a newspaper and ran towards the kitchen. Thank you so much Riley!

Dee and I reluctantly smiled at eachother and headed for the kitchen. During breakfast, I saw Mitch, Jason and Tyler staring at Riley. Ty, of corse, was staring at Dee. But I also noticed that Dee and Jerome were looking at me when they thought I wasn't looking. Gosh darn it! I'm gonna have to tell Jerome that I know. My problem is that he might get mad at Dee for telling me. Oh well, he's just gonna have to deal with it.

After breakfast, no one really felt like recording so we decided to watch a movie. Lucky the Dee, Riley, and I got to choose so we picked to watch Pacific Rim and Now You See Me. Who ever said that we always liked to watch chic flics? The guys seemed pretty happy with our choices too.

We were half way through Pacific Rim when I started thinking about Jerome. Did I really like him, or was the fact that he actually kissed me making my head go haywire? I was letting these thougths stir through my mind when the thought of Adam came up. Do I really like him? Would he still like me after he found out what Jerome did? Oh God, would he kill Jerome?

Maybe I was over reacting but I just couldn't take it anymore. I had to tell Jerome. So during the part when that one guy was puking in a conveniantly placed toilet, I walked up to Jerome and asked him if we could talk in the hall. He agreed and then I saw Dee giving me a worried look, I just gave her a reassuring smile and kept walking.

“Jerome”, I took a deep breath. “I know”

“Know what?” He asked, looking confused and frightened.

“I know that you kissed me”