Chapter 27: Return of the Dress

**Hey guys! Welcome to chapter 27! Woo... 27...! FINALLY! I GOT MY INTERNET BACK! Sorry, I was out camping. Also, my friend sydthekcid just got into Wattpad and wrote a fan fiction on the famous hockey player, Sydney Crosby. I'd really appreaciate it if you could (as Ssundee says) show her some love and read her story. Well, hope you enjoy chapter 27and please read on! Yea... lets do dat :P**

**Darcie's DOV**

After discussing a couple things with Jason about Riley's so called "plan", I decided to head downstairs and see what Adam was up to. As I got off the landing, I noticed that Adam was sitting with Ty on the couch with an Xbox controller in his hand. Halo. Of coarse. Dee was sitting at the kitchen table drawing some new channel art for her YouTube channel.

"If you can't beat 'em, join 'em", I thought to myself. I grabbed a controller and plopped myself next to Adam as the next game was about to begin.

"Aaaddaaaaammmm", Ty whined. "Your girlfriend's joining the game and we're gonna loooooossseeee". My eye's widened. Boy is Ty in for a treat.

"I wouldn't be too sure of that Ty", I said with a smirk. I looked over to Adam and winked at him. He knew exactly what I was doing.

"Well we'll just have to see about that", Ty said and Adam started the game after I signed in.

"Oh look Ty", I sarcastically said. "I'm on Spartan Level 103 while you're only on 75"

"Yea sure", Ty scoffed. "I bet your boyfriend only got you up that far." Adam glared at Ty's uninsightful comment and looked to me. The expression on his face asked me if we should tell him and I shook my head. I wanted to wait and see his shocked face.

Within the first five minutes of the game, I had already gotten five assassinations and already had been on two killing frenzies. As usual, I was on a roll. For every kill that Ty got, I had gained three more. Anyone could tell by the look on his face that he was beaming with frustration. I will admit, it actually was pretty funny.

"Are you kidding me?!", I heard Ty mumbling. Man, this was priceless.

"Nope, not at all", I said, mocking Ty. When he looked over to glare at me, I took that as an oppritunity to spawn-kill him. When he looked back at me, I stuck my tongue out at him. Adam tried to hold in his laughter. He failed, of coarse, and let out his loud, signature laugh.

When the game ended, our team, as usual, had won. I, of coarse, was in first place with thirty-four kills. Adam was in second with twenty-two and Ty was in third with eleven.

"Now what was that about me causing our team to lose?:, I asked, mocking Ty. He just rolled his eyes at me and dropped his controller. Ty looked to Adam.

"And you didn't tell me that your girlfriend was a beast at this game, why?" Adam put his arm around me and I laid my head on his chest.

"I thought it'd be an interesting little surprize", he chuckled and then burst out with laughter. Ty sighed. He immediatly stood up with his hands in the air and waltzed into the kitchen. Ty probably just wanted to see what Dee was up to.