Chapter 8: Before the Conflicts

****** Hey guys. I have some AWESOME news! TWFL has over 100 reads!!!! OMG thank you all SO much! I really owe it to you guys. Anyway, I know I promised that I would post sooner because of this but I was very busy over the weekend. I was part of this Social Studies project competition with my friend and we went to the next round but... we lost. It was a very fun experience though, so it was worth it. So anyway, as a celebration of over 100 reads, I'm going to post 2 chapters in a row. YAY! Anyway guys, please make sure you vote, comment, and what not and please read on. BAI!!!!!! #StillStuckWithWordpad******

**Darcie's POV**

*Earlier that Morning*

I woke up to find myself lying next to Adam with my head resting on his chest and his arm around my shoulders. Since when did this happen? He seamed to have a little smirk on his face as he slept. Well, he must be content.

Even though I didn't want to, I tried to get up, out of his reach to take a picture of Riley and Mitch, who seem to be in the same position as Adam and I, but I couldn't. As I tried to sit up, Adam pulled me into a tighter hug. Kind of like a how a child hugs a teddy bear when they're asleep.

I was about to give up and just lie there until I saw some movement on the other couch. Ty. He was waking up. He sat up and walked over to us and smirked. Just before he was able to laugh, I gave him an evil death stare which immediatly shut him up. I motioned over to Adam, asking Ty to help me. Ty just nodded.

"ADAM WAKE UP! YOUR SQUISHING YOUR GIRLFRIEND!", he screamed. Oh I can tell you right now, Riley wasn't going to be the only person who I was going to plan revenge on.

Everyone, except for Riley, Jerome, and Mitch, groaned as they woke up. Thank goodness the other three were still asleep. They all sat up and stared at Adam and I and began laughing. Yup, Ty is gonna pay...

I looked over to a red-faced Adam, who was now awake, he looked over to me and his face somehow grew into an even deeper shade of red. Did he like me? His eyes were wide with embaressment and his arm was still around me. He quickly released me.

"Sorry..." he began, he was now whispering and he seemed to look as if he was shot down. I felt bad for him.

"Oh no, no. It's okay Adam. I don't mind..." I interrupted.

"Really?" he said as his hopes shot up like a rocket.

"Yea, it's fine. It's kinda cold anyway" I said and without thinking, I leaned my head on his shoulder. He hugged me back.

"AWW! #DARINGDOESMINECRAFT!" Quentin yelled. I almost forgot that Tyler, Jordan, and the rest of Team Crafted were still in the room. I heard a click and immediately shot out of my seat and grabbed Quentin's phone.

"Really dood?" I whined, "Just just had to post that didn't you"

"Yup" he replied. Make that two people I'm going to get revenge on.

"I'M HUNGRY! I WANT SOME FOOD! MAKE LIKE SPATULAS AND COOK FOR MEH!!!!!!" Ian screamed in his derp voice which made me crack up.

"Okay guys" I began. "You're in good luck because this morning Darcie's gonna make you some pan cakes!" Hey, I had to thank them for letting me stay somehow.

"YAY!" Jordan and Tyler yelled.

"We'll help you and soon enough, these three sleepy heads will wake up and they can join us" Tyler said.

We all headed into the kitchen and I had to give each guy a special "job" to do so they didn't feel "left out" making the breakfast. Sure I had to explain to Ian how to use the blender, and to Jason what a whisk was, but it was fun. Soon enough, I had most of the pancake batter poured onto the griddle. I was just about to teach the guys how to flip them when I heard a loud crash and a ton of loud screaming. Most of it was coming from Jerome in the den downstairs.

"Oh! No!" I whispered to myself and I ran downstairs with the guys trailing behind me. I completely forgot that Riley and Mitch were downstairs on the couch and that Jerome was still with them.

We walked into the room and my felt my face grew hot with anger. Exactly what I was afraid of was happening. Jerome had Mitch shoved up against the wall and was practically strangeling him, Riley was huddling in a cornor rocking back and forth on the floor, and for some reason a lamp was lying on the floor in shards.

"no, No, NO!!!!" I thought. Not again, Jerome. You've done this to Darcie way too many times before. I can't have him ruining my best friends life like this anymore.

And before I knew it, my anger got the best of me and I ran up to Jerome, pushing him off of Mitch, and tackled him with Adam trying to hold me back.

"NOT AGAIN JEROME!!!" I screamed. "NOT AGAIN!!!!!!"