Chapter 4: And so... we meet.

****** Hey guys. YUS! I am back with chapter 4! WOO! Lol I get over excited way too easily. So anyway, this chapter will have more than one point of view. Yay. Lol. It took me long enough didn’t it? Sorry it’s a little short but also, this is the chapter when Riley and Darcie meet pretty much everyone. I’m not going to give too many spoilers so go on and read ahead. Thanks guys and I’ll C y’all l8r. BAI!!!!******

**Riley’s POV** (Not for too long don’t worry.)

            The somewhat 15 minute drive seemed like it actually lasted for 30 minutes. The whole time, Darcie seemed to be tapping her fingers against her knee. Was she really nervous to meet them? Was she anxious? Or was she really just enormously excited? All that I saw from her face was that she was immersed deep into thought. She must be deciding how she’s going to greet her idols. I know I would.

            Was I nervous? Not exactly. I’m just worried what they all would think of me moving into their house after I’ve practically failed to maintain mine.

            We finally reached the house; and I must say, it was huge! The house, I mean mansion, was about 3 stories high. From each bedroom was a balcony that was about as big as an actual room itself. The house was painted white which made me almost mistake it for the actual White House. Somehow it had had a well maintained garden in the front; which was very surprising to me considering only a bunch of gamer guys lived in it. To me, it seemed like this place was the Taj Mahal compared to my old apartment. All I can really think right now is: Man, mah bro’s done good.

            We get out of the car and walk up to the front door, Darcie practically bouncing with every step. Jerome quickly got in front of us and told us to be quiet.

            “Makes sense”, I said. “They’re probably recording or something”.

            “Or sleeping”, Jerome said.

            “But it’s like 11:30”, Darcie said. I laughed.

            “Remember these are guys we are talking about”, I reminded Darcie. “They don’t tend to wake up as early as you do”.

            “That makes more sense”, Darcie laughed.

            We stepped inside and Jerome set all of our luggage down by the door. We walked towards the living room in the center of the house and Jerome told us to wait there while he wakes them up.

            Instead of going upstairs to wake the guys up, he just screamed. “MITCH, ADAM, JASON, IAN, QUENTIN, TY, JORDAN, TYLER! WE JUST GOT BACK! WAKE UP! YOU LAZY BUTTS! GET DOWN HERE!”

            I laughed. Then Darcie realized something way before I even thought of it.

            “Wait. Tyler and Jordan are here too?”, she asked. “As in the MunchingBrotato and the CaptainSparklez?”

            “Oh yeah. Didn’t Riley tell you? They’re staying over for a couple months. They’re gonna go to Minecon with us. We invited them to stay here so that it would be easier to record videos leading up to Minecon”.

            “Sorry”, I said. I forgot. Woops.

            “That’s okay”, she said winking at me.   I know exactly what Darcie was thinking. She knows that I’ve kind of had a crush on Tyler since I saw how funny he was on YouTube. Dang it. Now she’s not going to stop at nothing to get him to know that I like him. She’s done this before, she did it to my old boyfriend, Brady before we started dating too. Well, he was my boyfriend until Jerome found out. You don’t want to know what happened after that.

I honestly hope she doesn’t lead him on too far. Or even worse, she decides to use it as her revenge from what happened on the plane.  

** Darcie’s POV** [ LOL Your Welcome]

            Ha. I can finally make up for the past 5 hours of Riley taunting me with how I’m going to meet Adam. All I can really say now is: this is gonna be fun. Although I do have a feeling she’ll do the same thing with Adam. Ugh! Why must we be so competitive? LOL.

            Just then, we heard tons of stomping and running down the stairs. Everyone seemed to be trying to come down at the same time. Except for Ty [Just a quick author’s note: when I say Ty, I’m referring to Deadlox. When I say Tyler, I’m referring to MunchingBrotato. K? Just wanted to make that more clear] he was trailing behind a little bit. He must still be in sleep mode lol.

            Finally, they were all able to come down the stairs. Well, after a couple “Move!”s and “Outta mah way guys”s. They basically all just fell down after Ty pushed them. Haha.

            After they all got up, we were finally able to see them properly. They were all about to introduce themselves when Adam chimed in first, loudly.

            “JAYREE! WHO ARE THESE LOVLEH LADIES? AND MAY I ALSO ASK: WILL THEY BOW DOWN TO THE KING OF BUDDER?!”

            “Adam chill. This is my sister Riley and her friend Darcie. I told you that they were coming to stay with us. Remember?”

            “Oh yeah” He said. “I forgot woops.”

            I laughed. “That’s okay. Your buddery highness. We accept your apology.” Adam’s eyes grew wide. I guess he’s never gotten that reaction before. I laugh again. He’s so conceited yet so funny. Crap. Wait. Am I blushing?

            “Aww looks like Adam’s found his budder soul mate” laughed Mitch. Everyone laughed with him. Adam glared at Mitch. Once again I laughed but it was more like a giggle. Since when did I giggle?

            I looked over to Jerome and he was smiling. But something was different about him. His hands were clenched like fists of rage. I wonder why.

** Jerome’s POV** [Oh snap! Lol]

            Okay. I can’t believe I’m saying this but… I kind of like Darcie. Ever since I actually got to know her in eighth grade, I liked her. She’s always been so nice to Riley and I and I just can’t help it. She’s so funny and sweet. So yeah. I like her. Maybe more than I ever did in eighth grade. So when I saw how Adam and she reacted to each other, I kind of got mad… and a little jealous. It really didn’t help when Mitch decided to blurt out that comment. Gee, thanks biggums.  

            Sadly, I have to move on with my thoughts so I can properly introduce the girls to my friends.

            “So… yep. I know you girls already know most of them but Imma introduce ya anyways” I said. “Riley, Darcie. This is Adam, Mitch, Quentin, Ian, Tyler, Jason, Ty, and Jordan.”

            “Hey” they all said at once. I didn’t like the way some of them were looking at Riley. They better not be planning on asking my baby sister out. Nope. Won’t have it. I just can’t deal with seeing my sister heartbroken. I told our mom that I would protect her and I’m going to do just that in any way possible.

            “Hey why don’t we show you two to your room?” I asked. Hopefully that will distract Riley from their stares.

            “Sure” they said. Hopefully she doesn’t know that any of them like her. I can see that Jason, Mitch, and Tyler do but the rest of them, I honestly can’t tell. But that’s not a problem that I see it. My only problem would be if Darcie sees it.

Because if Darcie sees something like this, I know for sure that she is definitely bound to tell her best friend.