Chapter 2

As I was entering my History class, I overheard people talking and guess who they were talking about? That's right me. So I decided to eavesdrop.

“I heard that John broke up with Cassie because she slept with some random guy”

That bitch. 

“What a slut”

“I know right. Who would do that to poor John. At least he is single now.

I couldn’t hear anymore. So I left and went searching for John. I spotted him at his locker and I marched over slapping him across the face.

"What the hell was that for?”

“Who do you think you are spreading rumors about me and how I broke up with you. How dare you. You were the one that cheated not me” I said as I was jabbing my finger against his chest. “ I don’t know who you think you are twisting the whole story around. But if you wanna play dirty then play dirty cause I will to"

"You wouldn’t?”

“Oh yes I will”

“You bitch”

“Fix it, if you don’t want them to find out about your little secret” 

If he wanted to play that way then I will to. I’m definitely not afraid of him. But he should be afraid of me. 

As I was walking away I bump into someone. Not again.

“You just can’t get enough of me, can you?”

“I’m not in the mood right now. So back off”

“Whoaa, why so feisty today” 

“ I mean it Blake" 

“Fine, but I will see you in fifth period” 

“Please tell me you’re joking”

“ Oh sweet cheeks, I wish I was”

Dammit. Now I have to deal with him now. Today is not my day.

-*-

As fifth period rolled around. I really didn’t want to go, but I had no other choice. So I got my things out of my locker that I needed for biology. Then I was on my way. When I entered the class, there was only one seat open. You gotta be kidding me. The only seat that was open, was the one next to Blake Miller. 

I had no other choice but to sit next to him.

“Hey sweet cheeks”

I just ignored him. I really didn’t want to talk to him or be near him. But that all changed when the teacher walked in.

“Good afternoon class. I got exciting news for you today. You are going to have to do a project” 

Everybody sighed.

“Stop complaining, I haven’t even told you the best part. You are going to be working with the person you are sitting next to”

I’ve must have heard him wrong. Did he just say that we are going to be working with the person next to us. I look over to Blake, who has the biggest smile on his face. Oh no. This is going to be a nightmare. 

“For the remainder of class I want you to work with partners and discuss the project. It will be due in 3 weeks” 

Oh no this is not going to work. Me stuck with him for threes weeks, not happening.

“Looks like we're stuck with each other for 3 weeks” 

“I don’t think this is going to work out”