Chapter 12

Its been a couple of days now and Blake still hasn’t showed up for school. Also on top of that we still have a project that we need to finish. Did I mention that it is due this Friday. There is no way that I am finishing it by myself. Not gonna happen.

I am currently walking to his house. I need to see what is going on. One second he is spending every second of his time with me. Then next he wants nothing to do with me. Thats at least what  I think.

I finally arrive at his house and knock and there is no answer. So I peek through the windows and spot him. He is currently talking on the phone. Or should I say more like screaming into the phone.

“I don’t have your fucking money right now. I told you I will have it next week!” I was lucky that I could eavesdrop on his conversation because the window was open.

“I don’t care any more. Once I have you stinking money I am out. I’m done!” He rubbed his hand down his face in frustration. “Fine I’ll meet you there in ten” He ended the call and put his phone back into his pocket. He then went up stairs.

I finally let out the breath that I was apparently holding in. I put my hands in my hair and started thinking. Things running through my mind. Is he some type of murder? Is he a drug dealer? Is he in a gang? Oh god what have I gotten myself into. Why did I let him inside of my house. Why did I let him hang with me. Let alone kiss me. But his kisses felt so good. I just didn’t want them. I felt like I needed them That if he didn’t kiss me then I would wither away. But I have put my foot down and made sure that we didn’t do that. God knows what would happen. I lose control of my own body everytime he touches me.

I hear come back down the stairs and then I hear him open then slam the door. I round the corner to the front of his house. He has his hood up. It looks like he is heading to the park. So I follow him. When I said that if I had to follow him. I was dead ass.

I make sure that I am a good distance behind him. I can’t have him suspect anything.

When he finally reaches the park he doesn’t quite go to the park like I expected. Instead he crosses the park and head into the woods. What the hell?

I’m still on his trail.

He enters the woods and just keeps walking until he walks into a little wood cabin. The whole time I was following him I had to make sure that I didn’t step on anything twigs or sticks. Let alone fall. Now that would be embarrassing. I made it in one piece. I saw him enter, but then he came back out after five minutes.

Thats is when the mystery guy through a punch at Blake. Blake stumbled a little but didn’t fall. But he never threw a punch. Never fought back.

The guy just kept punching him until he fell down. He still didn’t bother. Then that jackass started to kicks him in his sides. Over and over and over again. I couldn’t take anymore.

Before I realized what was happening. I came out from my hiding spot and yelled “STOP. STOP IT NOW!!” All heads turn towards my direction. Shit what did I just do.

I looked down and saw Blakes eyes. They were practically falling out of his head, They were that big in shock. I gave him a weak smile and then ran over to him. I crouched down” Oh my god are you ok Blake. You should’ve fought back. Why the hell didn’t you fight back Blake?”

“What the hell are you doing here?”

"I came to your house to talk to you. I was worried because you haven’t been showing up to school and we still have that project to do which is due this Friday just so you know. I didn’t want to do it by myself. So I decided to go over but then I heard you talking on the phone. Then you stormed off. Now here I am”