Chapter 19

Cassies POV

The second she left me everything was gone. I didn't see that bright light that I wanted so much to go to. I opened my eyes and saw Blake sitting there bent over with his head in his hands.

"Hey there" He looked up.

"You're awake"

"I can see that"

He let out a little chuckle.

"I am so sorry. Its all my fault"

"Its not your fault Blake. So stop saying it"

"Of course its my fault. I should've never bumped into you that day" I was smiling at what he said "Why are you smiling?"

"Cause I knew it. And its about time you admitted that you bumoed into me"

"Well thats the last time that will happen so don't get use to it"

"What ever you say"

"I should go get the doctor and tell them that your awake"

"Thats a good idea"

Blake got up and left to go get the doctor. When Blake left a single tear escaped and rolled down my cheek. I saw my mom and she wouldn't let me stay. Thats all I wanted to do. I fianlly got her back but then she left me again. All I wanted to do was hug her and not let her go. I wanted the mother that I never had. I wanted her all to myself. But she wouldn't let me.

I saw Blake come in with the doctor and I turned my head to the side and whipping the tear. I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Blake.

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing. Just forget about it" Blake nodded his head and stepped out of the way so the doctor can see me"

"Hello Cassie I'm doctor Perry. How are you feeling?"

"Ok I guess"

"Any pain?"

"No" Yes my heart.

"Thats a good sign. Now i'm going to flash a light in your eye and I want you to follow it. Ok?"

I nodded my head yes and shined the light in my eye and I did what he told me to do.

"Everything looks good. You are a very lucky girl" I just looked at him and I thought to myself that i'm not lucky.

"Well we are goign to keep you here a couple more days. We need to make sure that you heal correctly. Ok?"

I nodded again. 

"Well I'm going to leave and you get some rest" With that said he left the room leaving me and Blake alone.

I couldn't keep it in any longer. Tears started to fall down my face like a stream.

"I miss her Blake"  He came walking up to me and just hugged me. Thats all I needed. I didn't need any words.

All I needed was Blake.

-*-

Its been about two weeks since I was released from the hospital. I didn' feel like going home so Blake took me back to his place. He then went back to my house and got some of my things for me. Once I was settled it felt like I was home where I belonged.

I never wanted to leave.

A/N

I know I said that this chapter would be longer and I apologize. But I kind of dont want this book to end so I'm trying to drag it out a little. So once again I am sorry. Tell me what you think.

You know what to do

Vote/Comment/Share

Becca <3