Chapter 18

Blakes POV

The second my father pulled the trigger my whole world changed. It felt like my hart stopped when she fell. I looked up at my father and saw him smirking.

"Its your fault son"

"How the hell is it my fault"

"You should've gave me the money when I asked. If only you listened then thing wouldnt be the way that they are right now"

"This is your fault. You were the one that brought her here not me. You were the one that pointed the gun at her. Not me. So don't you say it was my fault you sick bastard" I took a breath. "You know what. I am donw woth you and all your shit. Just leave me a lone and stay out of my life. I never wanted you in it in the first place"

I turned around and started to run to where cassie was laying.

I took out my phone and I called 911.

-*-

Cassie was currently in the ER nad its been ab out two hours. Two hours since she went down. Two hours since I last saw her awake. I wish it was me in there fighting for my life. She doesnt deserve to be in there. I do, its all my. If I never spoke to her that day. If I never fell for her. She wouldn't be in this mess.

I was the only person here for her. The only person that cared. Her mom was gone and her friend I couldn't reach. So here I am with my head in my hands trying not keep the tears in. I can't show that I'm weak. But at this very moment I am and I don't know what to do. 

I need her more than anything.

Cassies POV

All I see is a light. A light that is so bright that I need to cover my eyes. But I feel its pull. So I walk to it. It seems so calm and peacefull and all I want to do is reach it and let myself escape. Escape from the pain and the loss that I have endured. Nothing seems to go right for me. But this light. This light seems different.

As I walk the light is getting closer. The closer I get the brighter it is. The more beautiful it is. But then something stops me. 

A voice.

And that voice belonged to my mother.

"Cassie its not your time"

"What do you mean its not my time"

"You have your whole life to live sweetie. So go live it"

"What if I don't want to go back. What if I don't want to live my life"

"You have no choice"

"I do have a choice. And my choice is to stay. I want to be with you"

"I can't let you make that choice. Yes I know that you want to stay. But think about it. Thinnk about all the people that you will leave behind that care about you"

"The only person that I want to care about me is you. I always wanted you. But I have you now and I'm not letting go"

"You have to. Think about Blake. I know he cares for you and I know you care for him"

I do care for Blake more than you know. But is it enough, Is it enough to leave. To leave my mom?

"How do I know that he cares for. That he won't turn around and stab me in the back?"

"Trust me you will know. Let your heart speak and guide you. Its time for me to leave and time for you to wake up"

"Nooo"

But it was too late. She was gone

A/N

I know that this is short so please don't hate me. The next chapter will be longer I promise. Tell me what you think :D

You know what to do.

Vote/Comment/Share

Becca <3