Chapter 13

Its been a couple of days and Blake still hasn’t came up with the money. I am getting nervous. The clock is ticking and I do not want a bullet between my eyes. I hope that he gets the money. He only has 2 days left.

So I am currently walking home from school. I have my earbuds in and my music up high to the point where I can’t hear everything.

I am almost home when I feel someone grabs my arm. I turn around expecting it to be Blake, but its not. Its the guys from the woods. Shit, shit, shit, shit, SHIT!!!.

“We meet again” I begin to panic.

“Please”

“Don’t worry, we wont do anything to you right now. But you are coming with us” There is now way in hell that I am going with them. I gave it all my strength and pulled my arm out of his grip and ran. I was pretty fast but they were still on my tail.

I made it to my house. Thank god my mom wasn’t home. I lock the door and dial Blakes number.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Nothing. What the hell Zach. I tried again just as the door was kicked down.

He picked up. Thank god.

“Blake hel-” I didn’t get to finish because someone grabbed the phone out of my hands.

“We gave you a warning. You have two days or she dies”

I began to panic. Thats all I’ve been doing these past couple of days. I watch my back everywhere I go. I didn’t like living that way.

I ran pushing things to the floor to make sure that he is slower than me. It works so I ran upstairs. I didn’t want to go to my room because that would be to obvious. So I head to the closest that is farthest down the hall.  I crawl in and wait.

I kept thinking that I am going to die. I don’t want to die. I want to be able to start a family. Have three kids and a nice home in the country with my husban. Working my dream job as a teacher. Growing old and watching my kids grow up.

I hear footsteps coming down the hall. Then next thing I knew the closet door was being ripped opened and me getting pulled by my legs. I was being dragged all the way down until we finally reached the stairs but he didn’t stop. Instead he dragged me down the stairs. One by one my head hitting each stair until stars clouded my vision and everything went black.

-*-

I know that this is a short chapter and I am sorry about that. It needed to be this way so I can write the next chapter. I promise that I will try and update later tomorrow if not then Thursday.

You know what to do

Vote/Comment/Share

and keep READING!!!

lOVE YOU ALLLLLL!!!!!

-BECCA <3