Chapter 8

This isn't really the best chapter but I hope that you will at least give it a try :D

________________________________________________________________

I got up from the sidewalk and decided that I need to go find Tray. I needed answers and I am not leaving until I get what I want. I don’t care how long it takes. 

I walk back to the house where the party was still going strong. Before I entered I took a deep breath to calm down my nerves. I know I stormed out of the house after the talk with Blake but I need him to know that he doesn’t bother me and that I don’t care about him anymore. I gathered up all my strength and walked in.

Of course everyone didn’t expect me to come crawling back because when I walked in everyone stopped to stare at me. 

“Take a picture it will last longer” I guess they got the hint because the just picked up where they left off and I did the same. I walked through the main living space but I didn’t get that far. A herd or people were blocking my way. 

“Excuse me trying to pass through here?” No answer. So I did the next best thing. I used my height as an advantage and pushed my way through. I guess a guy didn’t see me because when he went to through his fist in the air, he caught my jaw. Just so you know this guy is freakishly tall. To me he is a giant. So anyways his fist caught my jaw and I felt immediate pain shoot through my face. The room started to spin so I just stood there for a second. When the spinning finally subsided I continued pushing through the crowd. When I finally made it through I found Tray but he wasn’t alone, Blake was with him. It looked like they were having a heated conversation. So I decided to break it up. I wasn’t that lucky because next thing I knew I was on the floor and a new kind of pain was spreading all over my face. It was worse than the last blow I got. Stars started to cloud my vision. Right before everything went black I manage to yell “STOP IT,NOW!!” 

Blakes POV 

I went to search  for Tray because he had some major explaining to do. I found him leaning against a wall talking to some random chick. I really didn’t care if he was busy or not. I grabbed the girls arm and told her to scram. Then I pushed Tray against the wall and got close in his face. 

“I thought I told you very clearly to leave this town and stay the hell away” 

“Your not my mother Blake now move it. I have some business to finish” 

“I bet you want to finish that girl off and then just throw her away like you do with every girl that you lay eyes one. But I am going to tell you something, its not happening. Now since that is done and over with, you have so explaining to do” 

“I have nothing to say to you” 

“Yes you do and the first thing you are going to explain is why the hell you were with Cassie” 

“Someones jealous” 

“I am not jealous now stop avoiding my question” 

“I don’t need to check in with you and tell you who I am with” He said coming in my face. I shoved back up against the wall. I guess that caught everyone's attention because they started to surround us.

“Answer my damn question Tray” At this point I was getting pissed off. He really knew how to push my buttons. 

“What if I don’t want to answer your stupid question, what cha going to do?” 

“Just answer my question Tray”

“You want to really know what I was doing with Cassie?”