Chapter 16

I think its friday but i'm not so sure. It could still be thursday for all I know. My hands are still chained but i'm not hanging form the beams anymore. But I also noticed that I am in a different room. Damn where the hell am I. I thought that maybe if I was quiet enough I could hear sounds and I did. I heard boats, and seagulls so I thought a dock. Then I took a look around and noticed that I was in some type of an abandon building or warehouse.

I hear a door open and I look up. Great another new guy. "Damn how many are there?"

Nothing. He didn't even move his mouth.Instead he came over and grabbed my hair pulling me up. "What the fuck dude?. You don't go pulling randoms girls hair" He didn't listen instead he pulled my hair back and lifted up a phone.

"Cassie?"

"B-Blake?. Oh god Blake help"

"I'm trying. Just hang in there"

"I'm trying but how can I when they have me chained to the freakin wall like an animal. I can't stand it anymore. You better move your ass and try everything that you can to save" I took a breath "Cause let me tell you I am not ready to die"

"I know just cal-"

"Thats all you get for now you only have twelve hours left. And we both know that your father is not a patient guy" Right before he ended the call I yelled "A dock and warehouse" Then he ended the call and threw me back on the floor. "I swear if I wasn't chained your balls would be down your fucking throat"

"Woah there. There is no need for such insults. What got you in such a pissy mood"

"You" I growled. Yeah I just growled. What you gonna do about it?

"I'm gonna let you go"

"But"

"But you are going to be coming with me"

"I rather stayed chained then be with a scumbag like you"

He got close in my face "Well thats too bad. You are coming whether you like it or not"

"You need a breath mint"

"Shut up"

"You can't make me. ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYandZ. Now I know my ABC next time won't you sing with me" What is was the first song that popped into my head and plus that song is annoying.

"I SAID SHUT UP!!" He spat.

"Now you can't even control you spit"

"I mean it"

"If you're happy and you know it clap your hands. If you're happy and you know it and you really wanna show it if you're happy and you know it clap your hands" I just kept singing all these stupid kid songs because I knew it was pissing him off. It was actually pretty funny.

"Thats it I have had enough of your childish games" He pulled out a gun and took the safety off. "Now if you don't shut the hell up I will shoot right here right now. Its your choice" I shut my mouth.

"Thats what I thought. Now Alex do me a favor and bring her to my office"

"Yes sir" Then Blakes father turned and left.

"Get up"

"Aye Aye captain"

He put a blindfold over my eyes and then unchained me. He then picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

But he was stupid enough not to tie my hands. So I was able to take the blindfold off. Once it was off I brought my elbow up and whacked him in the back of his head. He went down without a problem and so did I. He landed on top of me so I had to push him off. Once he was successfully off of me I ran. I don't know where I was going or where I was but I didn't care.

All I cared about was getting out.

As I was trying to to find my way out I heard footsteps closing on me.

"Get back here" Oh shit.

I looked behind me and saw one of the youngers guys running after me. I picked up my pace and started looking for a place I can hide. But of course I found nothing. But then I saw a door. Thank god. I ran towards the door and slammed it open. I was outside. If I could I would kiss the ground. But it wasn't over yet. I heard the guy come barreling (A/N hope I used that right. Sorry if I didn't) out the door and almost tripped. I chuckled and kept running.

But then I heard a gun go off.

-*-

Cliff hanger.....What do you think is going to happen? And I know that this is a short chapter so please don't hate me.

You know what to do

Vote/Comment/Share

Love you

Becca <3