Chapter 11

"Hey Sally"

"Hey there sugar. What brings you hear?"

I put my head in my hands and sigh. "Everything"

"I have plenty of time I just started my break"

I take a deep breath and begin to tell her everything that has happened.

I told her how I met Blake and how I can't stand him. I told her everything. The good and the bad. The ups and the downs. I told her that I need to stay away from him but I don't know how to. Since he seems to be showing up on my doorstep everyday for the past week.

"Well it looks like you're in deep sugar and I know you. You are going to make the right decision. It might not be right now, but you will soon" She pats my shoulder "I got to get back to work. Stay and hang if you want" I gave her a smile and nodded.

I've been having a hard time lately trying to figure out what I want. I just can't seem to make up my mind. I have been through a lot and the one person who seems to always be there is Blake. But I know that he is know good for me. He never tells me anything. How am I suppose to get to know him better is he keeps everything locked up. Whatever is going on with him and in his life. I would like to be there for him like he is there for me. But first I will have to find a way to make him open up. The problem is that I don't have anything. I don't know what I can do to make him weak enough so I can push it out of him. I will find a way soon.

I've been at this diner for over an hour so I decide to leave. I say goodbye to Sally and head back home and go to sleep because tomorrow is the day I return back to school.

-*-

Beep beep beep.

I hate that stupid noise. I shut the alarm off and get out of bed. I walk to my closet and pick out my outfit for today then I hop in the shower.

Once i'm done showering I get dressed, do my hair and makeup then make my way down stairs. I am actually very eager to get to school. Call me crazy but if you were stuck at the hospital then in your own home and you weren't able to leave. Then you will probably feel the same way. So I skip down the stairs and into the kitchen. I make myself some eggs and toast then head to school.

When I arrive I feel like the new girl. Everyone is staring at me. I just keep walking into I bump into something hard. I look up and see its John.

"Look who finally came crawling back. Did Blake not pleasure you enough?" I look up at him in disgust. I try to walk past him but he just blocks me. "Move"

"Why should I?"

"Because you know what will happen and I hope you fixed that rumor"

"What rumor?"

"You forgot. Well then I guess I have something to do. You wanted to play dirty so thats what i'm going to do" I guess he remembers because his eyes turn into hatred.

I wave goodbye and head into the school building. As I am walking in someones yells.

"The slut is back"

"Whoever just said that let me get it straight for you. I am not a slut" Then I storm off. What an awesome welcome back.

It seems like whoever I walk past they always give me this glare. The glares are from the girls but when I walk past the guys all the do is whistle and wiggle their eyebrows up and down. If I could I would take a razor and shave them off.

I just ignore them. I wish that Blake was here but he said that he couldn't because he has some business to attend to. I tried to ask him about it but he just shut me out.

Next time I will follow him if I have to.

-*-

I know that this is an extremely short update. But I felt like I needed to put something up for all you lovely readers. So here it is and and I hoped that you enjoyed it.

Vote/Comment/Share