Chapter 17

Blakes pov

I heard a gunshot. I ran like nothing mattered in the world. Forget about the stupid plan. Forget about everything. The one thing that I care about the most was inside that wherehouse. The only thing that mattered was getting to her. I didn’t give a shit about anything else. Only one thing mattered.

Cassie.

Cassies POV

I kept running. I didn’t know where I was going. I never looked backed.I cared about getting out alive and making sure that I don’t run into anything that I shouldn’t. Last thing I want is to smack into somebody and then getting kidnapped again.

I kept running, I stupidly turned my head to see if the guy was following me when I smacked into someone. I looked up and saw Blake. I threw my arms around him and began crying. But then I heard another shot and looked up to see Blake father on the roof with a gun pointing it at someone. I looked and saw the guy that was chasing me had a hole right between his eyes. Blake father then turn the gun to me and shot.

I felt a hot searing pain shooting all throughout my body. I look down and saw blood spilling out of my leg. Both my legs buckled but Blake caught me before I hit the floor. I looked up at him and saw that his eyes were filled with fear and terror. I stared at him “I’m okay Blake can you just get me out of here, please?” He shifted me a little then started to turn around when his father spoke.

“Don’t move another muscle son”

Blakeh stopped right then and there and turned back around to look at his father. Who was now off the roof and standing right there with the gun pointing at Blakes head. 

“Put the gun down”

“Boy don’t tell me what to do”

“I am not telling you, I am demanding you to put the gun down. Just let us go and we can discuss this another time” 

“I don’t think so. This is all you fault. If you only gave me the money that I asked for. Your precious girlfriend wouldn’t be in this mess” 

“I told you I would have the money and I do. But I don’t know if I should give it to you”

“You have no choice. That is my money not yours”

“Well I don’t give a shit. I am done with you and this stupid business. It ruined our family. You ruined our family” 

“That was not my fault” He brings his hand down that was holding the gun.

“It was your fucking fault. You were the one that decided to get into drugs and hang with the wrong people. Then you started to drink like a crazy man. Than you became a crazy many. Admit it you never cared for us. You never loved us .So you decided to take all our money then stomp on us like we were shit. Well let me tell you. You are a piece of shit. I am sick of your shit Jim” 

Blakes father looked pissed. Next thing I knew he undid the safety then pointed to gun back at his sons head, Then I found myself limping in front of him. I don’t know where I found all this strength. 

“Don’t you dare you have to get through me before you get to him” I heard shuffling behind us before he spoke “Thats easy” He then shot the gun. I closed my eyes waiting for the impact. Instead I heard someone yell “NOOOOO!”. I opened my eyes and saw my mother. I collapsed and started to cry.

 “What are you doing here?”

 “I-I came to save you”

 “You didn’t need to do that. You should’ve stayed home” I said between sobbs.

“I know but I felt like I had to do something. I love you Cassie and I am so sorry. I have been such a terrible mother. I am so sorry”

I let out a weak laugh. I looked into her eyes and saw that they were starting to close. I smacked her and she opened her eyes again.

“You listen to me, you better push through and survive this. I love you so much even though we never had that mother daughter relationship. But I want that to change. I want us to have the relationship. I am not ready to lose you. You better promise me. You better promise me that you will survive that you will push through. Do it for me. Promise me?”

She looked up at me “I promise” That promise didn’t last long. Her eyes rolled back and she stopped breathing. I smacked her again and again, “You better not leave me. Wake up you just promised me. Don’t you dare go back on that promise” There was nothing. She was absolutely still.

 All of a sudden I whipped my tears and stood up. I gathered up all the strength that I possibly could and walked over to Jim and smacked him.

“How dare you take something away that didn’t belong to you. She was the only family that I had left and you took her away from me. Just because you destroyed your own family doesn’t make it right for you to go and destroy someone else's family. You are sick. You don’t deserve to be breathing the same air as me and everyone else. You don’t deserve to be walking on this earth. You deserve to be in hell and rot there. You are a sick human being, scratch that, you shouldn’t even be considered one”

He smacked me for the billionth time. Then Blake was on him. Punching him to a pulp. “Don’t you ever lend a hand on her again” He punched him again and again. I then saw them struggle with the gun. I panicked but I then saw Blake grab it and throw it to the side. I ran to it and picked it up.

“If you hit Blake one more time I won’t be afraid to shoot” Both freeze and stand up.

Jim spoke up “You don’t have the balls to shoot me”

“Are you sure about that Jim. You don’t know her like I do”

I put my finger on the trigger waiting for him to make a move. But he never did instead he is smirking and looking behind me a Blake. I turn my head and noticed another guy. He had a gun pointed at me. He then pressed the trigger.

I felt another sharp pain but this one was worse. I didn’t know where I was aiming but I shot the gun right before I collapsed and everything went black.

-------------------

So here it is. Its not as good as the original but I did it. Tell me what you think and please be honest.

You know what to do :D

Vote/Comment/Share 

Becca <3