Chapter 5

I walked into school with Jess. She was telling one of her so called funny stories. I wasn’t listening to her because I noticed  Blake with Stephanie and he had his tongue down her throat. I couldn’t believe what my eyes were seeing. I knew that he wasn’t the one to commit to a relationship because he told me last night, but that still doesn’t give him the right to go and stick his tongue down some girls throat. Especially Stephanie.

Stephanie has been bullying me for a while. I think its just because she is jealous. Jealous people will do anything that they can to try and steal the spotlight. That is exactly what she is doing. I guess she saw me staring because she looked me straight in the face and smiled. Then she stuck her tongue down his throat. 

I couldn’t stand it anymore. Seeing him with her makes me pissed and jealous. I am never jealous. I don’t know why I am acting this way. I only knew him for a few days but it hurts me to see him with another girl. I thought that we had something, I guess I was wrong. 

Jess noticed me staring at Blake and Stephanie. 

“I’m sorry Cassie” 

“Its fine. Its not like we were going out or anything” I turned and looked at her “Want to ditch school with me?” 

“Cassie you have never ditched school befor”’ 

“Well today I am”  I started to walk towards her car. 

“You coming or what” 

“Fine, but we are going to go to the carnival” 

“Do we have to. You know that I don’t like carnivals because carnival have clowns” 

That's a circus idiot” 

“I am not an idiot” 

“What ever. Get in” 

We arrived at the carnival and went straight to the food stands. 

“I am so hungry” 

“I can see that. You have a plate full of food for a giant” Jess said laughing 

I didn’t what to say so I just stuck my tongue out at her. 

“That all you got” 

“Shut up” 

“Ok, What do you want to go on first?”

“Lets do that one” I said pointing to the big rollercoaster

“Come on lets go” Jess said a little to excited and dragging me by the arm. 

“Jess you are hurting me” 

“Sorry” 

She finally let go. 

We were in line for about an hour when I felt someone tap my shoulder. I turned around to see who it was. I didn’t recognize him. 

“Yes?” 

“Sorry I just wanted to say that you are very pretty” 

“Um thanks” 

I turned around and gave Jess  the look. I didn’t need to explain myself because she knew all of my looks and I had a lot. 

When we finally got on the ride. Jess decided to ditch me to sit in the front.  So I got stuck sitting with the stranger that called me pretty’ 

“Hello” 

I looked at him and rolled my eyes. 

“Sugar there is no need to roll your eyes”