Chapter 10

When I woke up the next morning, I was smiling from ear to ear. Minus the bruising on my jaw, everything was perfect. I remembered the night before and smiled even more. But I still have to keep my ground and stay away from him. Even if its going to be hard. 

I did my morning stretch. I always love stretching after I wake up. I just felt new. Anyways I hoped in the shower then got dressed and headed down stairs. When I walked into the kitchen, there he was in my mother's apron cooking. 

“What the hell are  you doing here and how the hell did you get in?” 

“Good morning to you to” 

“Stop complaining and answer my question?” 

“I am here cooking you breakfast and you had a key under the door mat” 

“How did you know there would be a spare key there” 

“Everyone has a key under their door mat” 

“You really think you know everything” 

“I do know everything” 

“No one knows everything” 

“I do” 

“No you don’t. Now once you are done get out of my house” I said as I crossed my arms over my chest. 

“Why?” 

“I told you to” 

“Doesn’t mean that I have to listen to you” 

“Actually it does. Anyways I still have to hold my ground and stay away from you” 

“Why do you have to stay away from me” 

“Because you’re no good for me. You make me think things that I never thought before and you drive me crazy” 

He smirked. That ass just smirked. He knows what he does to me and he uses it as an advantage. Sorry to kill your pride, but its not going to work. At least I hope, but I don’t know if i'm strong enough. But if he still wants to play that little game of his then I can to. I’m not that weak. 

I noticed that he is standing by the door. So I need to make my move. I walk over to him, more like santer over there. Making sure I swing my hips a little to give it more of an effect. I lean in close like I was going to kiss him. But instead I opened the door and pushed him out, then slammed the door in his face. 

“That was so not fair” He yelled from the other side. 

“Who said anything about playing fair” That made him shut up. Sometimes boys are so clueless and dumb. We can’t forget dumb. 

I watched him drive away.

-*- 

I had a lot of crap to catch up on before I went back to school on Monday. So I called Jess. 

“Hey” 

“How are you feeling. I heard that you got hit pretty hard” 

“You can say that. But I’m fine. The reason i’m calling is because I was wondering if you collected any work from my classes” 

“I sure did. We don’t want you falling behind” 

“You got that right” 

“Hey I gotta go, I will drop the papers off later” 

“Ok, I have fun with whatever you are going to do” 

“Trust me, working is not fun” 

“You got a job. When,where, and why”

“I’ll tell you later, my boss is giving me the death glare” 

“Ok. Now go before I get you fired” 

“Bye”

I hung up the phone and plopped on the couch. It’s one of those days when there is plenty of things to do. But you have know clue what you should do. I hate days like this. I always just mope around and do absolutely nothing.  I can’t stand it. I got up and decided to get dressed and go to the dinner.

-*-

Please don't hate me. I know that this is a really short chapter but I have major writers block.

I still hope that you enjoy.

You know what to do.

Vote/comment

Becca