Chapter 15

I don't know when I fell asleep but when I woke up I had this huge cramp in my neck from laying sideways. You can say that i'm not in the best position.

My hands are still chained. All I want to do is get down. At least the tape was off.

I smell and I'm hungry. Right on cue the door opens and a different guy came in. I never saw him before. He stepped closer and I realized that he looked like Blake. A lot.

"You must be Cassie. Well its nice to meet you. My son talks a lot about you. You are quite the looker. Its too bad that you are going to die so soon"

"He is your son for god sakes. Why do you have to threaten him"

"He might be my son. But inside this business he is nothing more than a minion that works for me. He owes me money and I intend on getting what is mine. Even if I have to kill for it"

"You disgust me"

"Thats nothing new. You better have you fingers cross. He only has 24 hours left then your dead"

"How are you even considered a human being. You only care about your money and not your son. How pathetic are you?"

I guess he wasn't a fan of what I just said because he walked up to me and slapped me. "What is up with you guys with slapping. It gets pretty old"

"You talk way too much for someone that is being held against their will".

"Well you better get use to it. Now since I know that you don't like me talking that is what all I am going to do"

"If you want that duct tape on again then be my guest and continue. Cause I don't care either way. I don't care what happens to you or your boyfriend. I don't care if he is my son. If he doesn't give me what I want then he is also going to be dead. Just like you. Maybe I have the decency to bury you guys together"

"You're sick"

"It took you long enough. This is the only way that you will survive in a world like this. You can't show fear and you definitely can't show any mercy"

"What I don't get is why?"

"You don't need to know why. All you need to worry about is if you are going to make it out of here alive"

"I have no doubt about that. I know that Blake is going to find the money somehow and someway and he is going to come here and save me"

"Are you really sure about that. You really don't seem to know my son that well"

"What are you talking about?"

"Lets just say that something like this happened before. She didn't quite make it".

"I don't understand what you are saying"

"Let me put it in a much simpler way. Unlike this time he stole money from me because he didn't have enough money to provide for his soon to be daughter. But to bad she didn't make it. It was such a shame"

He was right. I really didn't know anything about him. He was always so secretive. Unlike me. I opened up to him and told him things about me that I really never told anyone else. I need to have a serious talk with him when I get out of here.

"He never told you"

Silence. I didn't want to give him the pleasure of hurting me.

"I am right, aren't I? That is such a shame"

I kept my mouth shut. I just didn't want him to know that he won but I also didn't want to talk to that scumbag.

"Are you hungry?"