Chapter 21

I love you. 

Those are the three words that hold so much emotion and meaning. Everyone in their lifetime have heard those three words either by the mothers, fathers then their loved ones. I on the hand have not. I only heard those three words once in the 18 years that I have been walkin on this planet. But today that has changed. 

After the funeral was over, he brought me back to his house and held me. Thats all we did until we both fell asleep. Now here I am waking up next to him. I couldn’t help but look at him. He is perfect in so many ways. Yes I know that he has done some bad things in the past but that was the past. 

I ran my hand down his arm touching him as much as possible before he woke up, Because lets face it this is kind of creepy. But I don’t care at this point. This man laying right here means so much to me.

“Hey beautiful”

“Hey”

I want to say those three words but I am too scared. You never know what the outcome would be. One he could either say back or he would totally freak out. I don’t want that to happen. I wouldn’t know what I would do without him. I don’t need to lose anyone else that I care about.

“Blake?”

“Yeah”

This is it. What I am about to say could change everything. But I need to say it. I need to get it out.

“I-I love you”

He just stared at me. But right before I thought that he would freak out. He did the unexpected. He said it back. 

“I love you too Cassie. I always have ever since that first day I saw you. I thought you were the most beautiful girl. But I knew that I had to stay away from you. I didn’t want to hurt you. But you got hurt anyways. And I am very sorry about that. I would never mean to hurt you”

I kissed him. I kissed him with so much passion. I put everything that I felt and been wanting to release. It all came pouring out. I couldn’t control it anymore. I have been waiting for this day my whole life and I finally got it. My wish has come true and I wouldn’t want it to be with anyone else. This is all I need. He is all I need. 

I am happy that I bumped into him that day. If I haven’t then I don’t know where I would be right this second. My life would still be boring. Even though my mom would’ve still be alive but then I wouldn’t have Blake. I am grateful for everything. Yeah I had to lose some people for it to happen. But it just brought us closer. The only thing that matters is that we have each other. I will and always be his.

I fell for another bad boy.

But the only difference is that he is my bad boy.

A/N 

It has come to an end. I had a lot of fun writing this story I'm hoping that you all enoyed it. There will be an epilogue. Until next time.

Vote/Comment/Share

Becca <3