Chapter 7

Later on that night I heard my doorbell ring. I went and opened the door and saw Tray standing there. 

“What are you doing here?” 

“What happened today?” 

“Nothing” 

“You’re lying” 

“I don’t want to talk about it” I said as I was attempting to close the door. 

“I am not going anywhere until you tell me what the hell happened today” 

I gestured upstairs with me head and he followed me up. I sat on my bed and told him to close the door. 

“So what happened?” 

“I saw someone today that I like but he was with a different girl. The girl that he was with is the girl that has been bullying me for a while but he doesn’t know. But when I saw him, all these feelings came crashing back. He doesn’t know how I feel and he never will. He even told me himself that he isn’t the one to commit to a relation. But it just hurts to see him with someone else. Thats all” 

“I thought you told me that you just got out of a relationship and that you weren’t ready to start a new one”

“I did say that, but that was because of Blake” 

“You mean Blake as in Blake Miller?” 

“Yea and how do you know him?” 

“My friend is throwing a party and I was wondering if you would like to go with me?" 

He totally ignored my question. 

“First answer my question”

“How about…. not” 

“What ever but don’t think that this conversation is over because its not.And ok I will go to the party, but there is a problem I have nothing to wear” 

“Yes you do. Its in my car. I might of stopped my Jess’s house and told her and then she gave me these” 

He pulled out a short tan strapless dress with matching accessories. 

I am going to kill her but I had no other choice. I had to wear the dress.

“Let me go get dressed. I will be out in minute. 

When I was done getting dressed I looked at myself in the mirror. I have to say the dress didn’t look that bad on me, but it was still a little too short for my liking but it will have to do. I just touched up my hair and my make up and I was done. I walked out and found Tray half naked. 

“Put some clothes on buddy” He was in the middle of pulling his pants up when he turned around and tripped. I couldn’t hold in my laughter anymore so I just let it all out. 

“Can you help me up please?” 

I walked over to him and put out my hand so he can grab it and pull himself up. But he didn’t do that. Insead he pulled me down on top of him and of course I yelled. 

“What do you think you are..” Once again I didn’t get to finish what I was saying because he kissed me.Why does that always happen to me? 

He just kept kissing me. I wasn’t sure if I should kiss him back. I wasn’t sure about a lot of things lately and I don’t know why, but at this point I really don’t give a crap so I kissed him back. What I just can’t lay here and not kiss him back, its rude. 

When he was kissing me I felt nothing. 

No sparks. 

No chemistry.