Chapter 4 unforseen

This chapter is one I have been waiting to do for a few weeks now. It's going to good so don't miss this chapter! What will happen?
It is shorter than I planned but still good!

Kessa pulled out of hyperspace. The planet was green. More like a jungle than anything. She was sent to kill the Jedi. Her duty to do this. Flying down she saw the base. It wasn't large maybe 20 clones and the 2 Jedi in it. These Jedi where also females. She felt a sickness in her throat as she did earlier today. She put her shields up and reflector beam so her ship was not seen. Flying down she landed in a small clearing in the jungle. This was it. This was not smuggling, not ship battle. This was her being a sith. She never thought of herself as a sith before. Kessa smiled a little as she was getting her black cloak on.

"B.B and desire be on my tail the full time. Magnaguards please keep behind them. If any clones  come after us make sure to gun them down. Let's do this." Kessa said as she was the first to climb out of her ship.

Kessa easily distroyed them. Losing on one Magnaguard in the process. It was almost to easy in a way. 'This wasn't even a fair fight.' She thought. Walking back she stopped. Motioning B.B to stop with her. The Magnaguards kept walking forward. Something wasn't right. She could feel it.

Two large men with large battle guns jumped down from a large plant tree. One destroying 3 magnaguards at once. Kessa, desire, and B.B ran into the brush around them to the ship.

"B.B head low don't shoot, to that large plant tree its hidden well. Don't go in the clearing to the ship." Kessa commanded him. He nodded and started off. "Desire your with me my friend. Maybe we can kill these guys before lunch."

Running to face the 2 men they saw a they had no more help. The magnaguards where destroyed. Desire through shields up and started to shoot. Kessa ran and clashed her light saber with the larger mans guns. They fell apart instantly. The man was in rage.

"You little sith bitch! My best gun!" He can running at Kessa. Kessa leaped but caught her with a large punch to one of her legs. She made a scream of pain. The man was about to throw another. Fist up was about to smash Kessa. Several holes flew through the man as he fell down bloody beside Kessa. Desire saved her but at a cost. Desires shields were low. The normal size man was shooting at desire now. The man was wearing a black mask so you couldn't see his face. Kessa got to her feet but running was an issue now. She tried to use the force on the man but her pain in her leg was making it impossible. Kessa had to get away and desire was giving her that moment. She limped and ran to the large plant where B.B was. She couldn't go much further. Her let was starting to bleed from the wound now. She fell down beside B.B trying to catch her breath.

"There isn't much time. I need you to get help. These are pirates and they want me. Not dead but for money. I will be took to the slave trade." Kessa trying to catch her breath again.

"No no we can make it. Please Kessa." B.B was almost in panic.

"No I can't make it. My leg is broke. Desire is give a small gap for us. Please here I'm going to send a message for Grievous. He will find me. I'm so sorry B.B" tears flowing down her face. She turned B.B recorder on.

"It's a setup. Pirates have ambushed and destroyed my fleet. I can't make it to my ship. I'm so sorry Grievous. I know you will find me. They want me from the slave trade. I'm sure of it." There was a large boom and smoke risen in the distance. "Desire" Kessa cried out. She turned back to the recorder screen eyes full of tears.
"I know you will find me. I love you. I'm sorry I broke my promise." Tears falling down her face onto her hand as she cut the recorder off.

You could see harlot from where they where. Maybe 50 yards away. Kessa looked at B.B. "I'm going to temporary cut you off so they think your dead. You will reboot in a hour. Take my ship to malevolence. You know what to do. Good bye my best friend." She used the force to shut him down. He fell and she covered him with mud and leaves.

Kessa stood up and limped to her ship. She only made it a few steps before the man came out to view.
He came walking to her as she was able to grab her saber she realized it was next to B.B. She saw him draw back a punch then everything went black.

*****

B.B awoke to find it wasn't just a hour she put him down for but 2 days.  He climbed up and tried to get most of the mud off him. He rain to the find the ship still there. Climbing inside he sat down in Kessa's captain chair. Harlot roared to life but wasn't easy to drive so B.B did his best and put it in auto to there battle ship.

B.B put his head in his hands as the ship was flying through hyperspace. His only friend was gone. Stolen from him and he hand to confront Grievous with this message. He new he would probably kill him. He was sure of it.

The malevolence came into view as Harlot came out of hyperspace. He docked the ship somewhat easy. As he turned off the engine he knew he had the most important task since he was made. He straightened up and opened the hatch door.

Grievous was on the other side waiting. Not knowing the soon tragedy that was able to unfold before him.

Sorry to end it this way but I know that I will have plenty of people on edge for the next chapter.