Chapter 5 lost and needing found

I hate that I had to kill off Desire but this made sense to keep the story going. That droid was built for battle so why not go in battle protecting the one person that made everything worth it. But the main question is Where is Kessa?

Grevious was waiting when the door opened. He had a box in his hand that looked like a gift. B.B walked out of the ship. Head low up to Grievous.

"Where is Kessa?" He said in a strong tone.

"We where done with our mission but ... But we where ambushed. Pirates. Desire is gone." B.B placing his hand on his chest making the transmitter appear. A small Kessa made from glowing light appeared. Grievous could see her in pain even in the small light that was showing her. He dropped the box as his heart sank. A small bracelet made from his armor and blue jewels rolled onto the floor.

"It's a setup. Pirates have ambushed and destroyed my fleet. I can't make it to my ship. I'm so sorry Grievous. I know you will find me. They want me for the slave trade. I'm sure of it." There was a large boom, Kessa turned away from the recording "Desire" Kessa cried out. She turned back to the recorder screen eyes full of tears.

Grievous was down on his knees now watching, you could almost see tears forming around his eyes.

"I know you will find me. I love you. I'm sorry I broke my promise." Tears falling down her face, the recording ended.

There was a long pause as Grievous just looked at the ground. B.B never seen him like this. He was the most feared General. But at this very moment his whole self being was gone. Without Kessa he would be nothing. B.B new he had to be brave and find his friend. He put one hand on Grievous shoulder.

"We will find her General. She is my best friend. I can't lose her either. We need to make a plan to get Kessa back." B.B spoke trying to not say anything to trigger Grievous into a punching fit.

Grievous took a large breath and looked up at B.B. "She is my soul purpose now. With out her I am nothing. We must find our Kessa." He got back to his feet. "My love I will find you and destroy these men that kidnapped you. You didn't brake your promise to me" he closed his eyes to think

***********
Kessa's point of view

Pain.. Pain is all I can feel. My leg, head it all hurts.

I try to open my eyes but my sight is blurry. It's dark but there is some light. Maybe?

I close my eyes try to listen. I hear voices if I can just concentrate thought the pain.

"This is a sith? Doesn't look much like one."

They are talking about me.

"What slave trade are we going to take her to?"
"North bend. She is to beat up someone will complain. Here hair is so bloody that's a shame. I will have to do something about that"

Ah.. Did he say hair? I can't make anything out. I need to heal. But my hands are tide up behind my back.

Footsteps coming to me I try to open my eyes but still can't see.

"Come here you."

The man pulled me upright and tide my hands to a bar above my hand. I leaned back on the wall but the man jerked my head forward.

"Stay still and I might not cut your stupid pointy ears"

I feel pressure on my head. Then my head for lighter. The man was cutting all my hair off. Tears start coming down my face but I didn't make a sound.

"There. She may not be as pretty but at least we don't have to worry about messy golden locks now do we?" He walked away.

I open my eyes again. I can see 2 figures. My vision seems to be getting more clear now.

I look down. My hair is all over the floor. Great just great. My leg is swollen but doesn't seem to be broken like I thought just badly bruised. 'I should try bargaining with them.'
'No just make things worse.'
'They will hurt me more if I try to escape'
'Do they know who I am? Or what will be coming for them?'
'Wonder how a threat would do to them?'

I spit some blood out of my mouth and see one man looking at me. He started to laugh

"I don't think you know who I am do you?" I said.

"Really? Your just a sith. No one cares about you pretty girl." Said the man.

"Your wrong. So very wrong. He is coming and he will kill you."I looked right at him. He seemed to be took back from this.  But gathered his words quickly.

"Who ever is looking for you will never find us. No ship can take us down. Shut up before I make you." The man pointed a gun at me.

'Yeah that worked out well.'
Stupid.. I closed my eyes and leaned my head back.
'You need to concentrate on the force. Use all you can to let Grievous know where you are. Which way to go. This is the only way.'

I took a deep breath.

Cancel everything out

No noise. No light. Nothing.

'Grievous. I'm ok.. Kinda. Please listen. Come for me.'

She sat down in the darkness to listen back.

'I hear you. I'm coming. Stay alive.' Grievous's voice like an echo in the darkness. 'I love you Kessa'

'I love you too. Don't ever give up on me.' I said

'Never.' His voice spoke back again from the darkness.

I wanted to say more but the darkness slipped away. I was being shook..

"Get the hell up girl"

"Hey! Ok.." I got to my feet hands still bound but atleast infront of me.
I walked out of the ship. We where on another large freight ship. But nothing like my Malevolence.

The masked man was waiting infront of me. He grabbed my neck.  Moving my head side to side.

"Hmm shame your pretty hair is gone"

"It will grow back" I smirked back.

'Shit face. Wonder if he has a face? Probably looks like a tauntaun turd.'

"Send her to the cell. No reason to keep her out here." He said to the men behind me.

"Oh boy. Can't wait to see my room!" I smiled and rolled my eyes as the pushed me down the hall.

Walking down the hall several cells full of beings from worlds Kessa knew and didn't know. So many.

"Here" said one of the men.

He opened the door and pushed me in. The door slammed closed behind me. Anger so much anger.

Flames came from my hands and then lighting. My binds broke as I stood up. 3 women where huddled into the corner.  I let my anger subside.

"Who are you?" Said one girl in the corner.

"I am General Kessa Nicál. General Grievous is my husband."

Love the bond these two have.
I really think that Grevious should have had more story.  So we make him one.
Hope everyone enjoys this chapter as much as I did.