Chapter 11 a burning passion

We are heading right into another lemon scene. So if you don't want to read a sex seen please go down till I say so.

Grievous sat Kessa down on the bed he climbed on top of her like he has done many times before. Kessa through her corset and dress to the side so his bare metal touched her skin. She lived to feel this. It wasn't normal to anyone else but her. Grievous's cap draped over them both like a blanket. Kessa kissed his metal face plate as his fingers touched the back of her head.

"How I wish I could kiss you back." He said as she looked into his golden eyes.  "Your lips are so soft to the touch."

"That would be nice but I like you the way you are." Kessa replied. She pushed him alittle with her hands.
She wanted him to roll over. "Your always dominate. Let me take control this time." He hesitated but rolled on his back. She slide on him and smiled. She pressed her body to his. She could hear his heart beating faster now. He placed his hands on her back and slid them down to her ass.

She leaned back and pushed her body forward. Rubbing his pelvis. As soon as she did he opened up and let everyone loose. She leaned up again and placed his tip of his dick in. Very  slowly she agent up and down. Grievous tried to push her down. "Na.. I'm in control..." He let out a big grown. She smiled then pushed down as far as she could. He made a gasping sound as she leaned up, pushing off his chest plate.

"Now was that so hard? It's my turn to make your head spin." She started thrusting as he dug into the mattress. His eyes watching her move. He couldn't imagine how she could be more beautiful. she moved up and down so hard and fast he couldnt hold on much longer. "oh. shit. im about to cum." she grabbed his hands and placed them on her breasts. Grievous let out a large grown and thrusted upward into her as they climaxed at the same time. Kessa let out a loud moan and gasped before she caught her breath.

Grievous leaned up and wrapped his arms around Kessa. "you always amaze me." He leaned in close to her face so she could kiss him. She smiled at him before getting up and laying down beside him. "I love you more than the galaxy knows my sweet." Grevious was still looking at Kessa's eyes. He loved looking to them just as much as she did his.

"And I love you more than that." She replied. They both laid there taking in there love for several hours until they fell asleep.

*****
Your eyes can look back if you can't handle the dark side. Lol.

"Goodbye Kessa I'm sure we will see each other again. It's a pleasure to be working with you two. We will rule the empire easily with our strong forces." Vader shook her hand then Grievous's hand. Kessa stood there for a moment while Grievous started to walk to her ship. Vader was looking at her and she bowed before turning around to catch up to Grievous. she didnt know what he wanted but seemed that he wanted to say something but didnt.

Kessa caught up to Grievous right before they entered her ship. BB was waiting for her. "im so happy to go home. No Droids here.. i cant stand this." Kessa smiled at him as they passed.

"I will be glad to be back at our ship as well. This so called Death Star will be known soon and that is one Fight i would rather miss." Grievous said as he started up the engines.

"you my Fierce General Grievous, wanting to miss a fight? what is wrong with you?" Kessa laughed as she placed her arms around his neck.

"very little Jedi Scum left. Unless someone is out for you, I feel we have less fight to deal with now. Even old Kenobi is disapeared now." he said she he looked over at Kessa. he kissed him and sat down in BBs chair.

"you're in my spot." she said to him. he looked at her but continued to close the door.

"i will fly back. you dont have to everytime you know."