Chapter 14 The plans that broke everything

Lord Vader was standing along next to his storm Troopers. They had Princess Leia  surrounded. She was small and young. Around the same age as Kessa. Kessa slowly walked up to them. The girl saw her and looked not frightened at all. She was interested and shocked.

"What happened to the plans the spy's sent you!" Vader said to her. She looked away from Kessa to Vader. "I don't know what your talking about. The senate will not stand for this!" She was lying about being with the rebels. Kessa walked up next to Vader. "Why do you betray the Empire? In this world there is no place for the weak. Stand with the strong or fad away Princess." Kessa said as she held her stomach. Leia looked at Kessa, to Grievous then to Vader but didn't say a word. Grievous Spoke up "you are A traitor of the empire. Take her away! We have no use for you the plans must happen sent off the ship." His eyes never left her as the storm troopers took her to the holding cell. The plans to keep Kessa safe seem to be getting harder to do as the due date gets closer. Less than a month now. Grievous nerves are on end for his new family.

The days that followed seemed to not change any of these feelings. Kessa was walking up a hall way it was normal storm troopers followed her now just to keep her safe. She was feeling fine but then it happened. A large splash of water hit the floor. She stopped with a gasp. Kessa's water broke. She grabbed the arm of the trooper beside her and he grabbed her waist. "Kessa. Are you ok. We need to get you to the hospital wing now." She looked at his mask and nodded. She then looked at the other 3 troopers "go get General Grievous now. My water broke. Our babies going to be born today." She spoke with shock as she was not prepared for this to happen today. "Yes General Kessa."

Kessa made it to the hospital wing before she started to have some contractions. She was sitting on the side of the bed. She knew that Grievous would be here any second. The door came open and Grievous ran it. She looked up to see shock and scared eyes.

She smiled cause he was more of a mess than she was. "Is everything ok. I should have been there. I-" she held her hand up to his face "shhh- you here is what I need." He started to calm but Kessa started to really have heavy contractions which made him uneasy. Birthing droids came in and placed her legs up and dropped a blanket on her legs. Grievous never left her side. He kept his eyes on Kessa's face, his hand in hers as she squeezed and pushed. "You are doing great."  He said.

"Just a little more dear. Push." Said the droid. Kessa took a deep breath.

1....2... 3... Seconds

Push...

1...2....3... Seconds..

*baby cries*

Kessa takes a deep breath. Looks at Grievous that looks at her. Then they both look as the droid hands her a beautiful baby Girl. She had small pointed ears, a small dull side chin nubs and a hair of ruby red locks. She opened her eyes of flowing gold. They where slit just like Grievous. "Hello beautiful." Kessa said. She looked up to see Grievous lost in words but she could see it all as a tear fell from one of his eyes. His hand cradled the small Kaleesh babies head. "He may look big and scary but he will be the best daddy ever. He already is." Kessa saw his eyes turn to her and he leaned in to let her give him a kiss. "My family. I love you both so much." He said as he cradled them both in his arms.

*********~~~***~~~***~~~***~~*********

"She is so gorgeous. You are a lucky man." Vader said to Grievous. It was late and both baby and Kessa was asleep. Grievous was out of the room for a few just checking in on how the issues with the rebels was going. "What is her name?" Grievous kept checking at the small window to make sure he wasn't needed. "Navi'na  Dreamer, Navi for short. We wanted a name that she would have on her home planet but also the name I was called Sheelal or Dreamer. Along time ago, I hope it suits her." Grievous finished. He looked tired and Vader saw him, he looked worried. "You will be a great Father. As soon as this is over, go . Go away. Take them and just leave. I know they will except your decision. We don't need to put Navi in this."