Chapter 9 Vader

I know I know! But life gets in the way! I will see to it that this chapter will be good to make up for anyone that is having withdrawals lol. Enjoy. My the force be with them all.

Harlot was slowing down out of hyperspace. Grievous was holding on to Kessa's shoulders looking out. B.B was in his commanders chair as they all saw what was coming into view. Several star destroyers then a small planet? But it didn't look right.

"That's not a planet is it?" Kessa asked. "The empire has control of all the star ships now doesn't it?"

Grievous didn't move from holding on to Kessa. But spoke to her as the were still approaching the ships.

"That is the Death Star. Darth Sidious told me about this plan. It can destroy planets with one blow when finished. And yes our empire rules the full Galaxy now."

Kessa was about to respond when a transmission was picked up on there scanner. "What segment are you from?"

Grievous answered. "General Grievous and General Kessa from the Malevolence."

"Ah. Wonderful Land in hanger 12 in the Death Star. We are happy to come today." Said the person on transmitter.

Kessa flew passed the star destroyers and saw a flashing light on one of the hangers. Harlot had plenty of room to land as only a few other ships were in the hanger bay. A few troopers where walking around as she cut oft he engine. She unbuckled then stood up.

"B.B stay with the ship for now." She looked exhausted but was still happy to be with Grievous. Grievous wrapped his arms around her. She smiled and rested her head on his chest plate. "I love you." She said.

"I love you more than life it's self." Grievous told her. Her arms wrapped around his waist. She looked up at his golden cat eyes and smiled.

"I'm sure everyone here is going to be interested in us. Be my bad ass husband. You don't have to hold back for me. We need them to fear us so no respect is lost. I can only imagine the new Sith will be powerful, they don't need to loose interest in us as well." She kissed him

"Exactly my thoughts as well my love. Don't hesitant on using your beauty if needed. Anyone that knows you will know what follows. Word as spread about the Pirates already. Come they are waiting." Grievous let her place her arm around his as the door hatch opened.

Several troopers were waiting for them. "Ah yes Generals come this way" said one.

They followed them down a hall way. Several crew members looked their way with shock. ' they must be new here. Never seen us and they sure seem to be concerned. Good' Kessa thought.

They arrived to a large gathering room. Several hundred of the best the empire has to offer. Generals, sith and more. They walked in. Eyes fell apon them as they walked in, Kessa knew Grievous was not one for gatherings. Never was before. And now it seemed the ones that new Grievous was interested in how he had the most beautiful wife. They probably thought she was a slave. Or forced really. But it all fact that she was in love with him most couldn't understand it. She was totally ok with that. Grievous groaned and walked past several on lookers. Several woke gasped as he walked past then they shocked to see Kessa flowing beside him.

Count Dooku and Ventress walked up to them. Kessa gave Ventress a large hug since it had been so long since they seen each other.

"Very glad to see you Kessa. I had no doubt that Grievous would not find you. The bond you have is special." His hand laid on Kessa's should as she smiled at him. "Sidious was just asking if you arrived. Let me find him." He walked off.

"Oh Kessa! I'm go happy to see you. Really I saved you both a seat at our table." Ventress said before Dooku returned

"Wonderful.. Wonderful. So glad to see Grievous found you and destroyed the Pirates. This shows how unstoppable you two are as a couple." Darth Sidious said.

Kessa could see Grievous's fist start to tighten so she grabbed around his arm. Knowing his temper would get the best of him. He looked down at her and loosened his grip. "Thank you for your hospitality Master. We thank you for your generosity." Kessa smiled at Sidious with her Vexing looks knowing this will only help in the long run.

"Now it's about time to meet our new Sith Lord. I'm sure you will be pleased to meet him. He will be command of the Death Star. Come come. Take your seats." He waved his hands to the table where Dooku just sat and Ventress was already sitting.  Grievous walked over and pulled a chair out for Kessa. She sat down with grace and power. Grievous sat down beside her and rested a hand on her leg. Kessa knew he was trying to concentrate on not letting his anger get to him and trying to avoid eye contact with others that make looks of discuss his way.

Kessa laid her hand on his. He looked down at her through the corner of his eye. She smiled at him and nodded. Trying to tell him she knew he was trying his best. By know he would have cussed, yelled or even thrown something or even worse cut something in half. But Kessa was his strong hold. Some people saw this around them. A small stage like area was infront of them. The lights started to go down so that most of the light was from the stage area.

Darth Sidious came out. He was met my hundreds of clapping hands. You could see now that he had been scarred. Several burn marks on his face making him almost more evil looking than he already was.

"My friends, we are all gathered here today to witness a glorious day. The empire is changing. We are more powerful now than ever. Any planet that doesn't respect us will be distroyed. Now this is possible. The Death Star can blow up planets in one shot. We are in control now." More clapping started.

"The Dark side of the force is strong here. We are full of power! So much here we will rule the Galaxy!" Even louder clapping. "The Jedi are destroyed. Only a few remain and they will be hunted down one by one. The sith will rise with the leader of our forces. Darth Vader."

He walked out from the door behind Sidious. Kessa could tell he was fixed up like Grievous but seem to have more body left. Grievous was looking as well. His toes tapping on the ground lightly but less could feel the vibration. He must be annoyed she thought.
Vader hand a full body suit that must be his life support. Darth Vader stopped next to Sidious, the clapping stopped.

"We will restore peace in the galaxy. This is our time to rise." His breathing was almost robotic. Loud and momo toned. "I will lead the empire to succeed. No Rebels will will destroy us."

Kessa was confused. "Rebels?" She said very quietly.

Everyone cheered and stood up to show gratitude to Vader and Sidious. Kessa and Grievous did the same. Even though they where not so sure on them. Ventress leaned over to Kessa.

"This guy must be a big shot. Trying to get everyone excited for war. We live for it why would he want us to care more? They destroyed our main enemies like what else is there?" He laughed as she clapped.

Everyone was talking or leaving now. Kessa said goodbye to Ventress and Count Dooku told then he would be arriving to the Malevolence in a few days after short trip to his home world.

Kessa was walking up the walkway with Grievous behind her one hand on her shoulder as they passed people. Before they got to the main door Darth Vader came through it. Stood so they couldn't leave. She stopped and saw he was not being a threat but seemed just as interested in them as she was of him. She bowed "my lord."

"I was hoping you wouldn't leave so soon. I'm interested to learn more about you two as a couple. I hear that you two are inseparable." Vader said.

Grievous spoke first. Kessa was sure that this would end badly but she was surprised. "I knew nothing but war until she found me. Anyone who tries to come between us will find an unkindly death." Grievous's hand that was on her shoulder was now on her waist as he was up against her back. Her protective huge shadow with glowing yellow eyes.

"And that is why you both have made it this fair. I appreciate what you have.i would like to get to know both of you more and your friend Ventress if you would like to stay the night here? I know out of all the sith and Generals here you Grievous are feared the most and this makes everything." Darth Vader stool his hand out for Grievous. And so Grievous shook it. "So what will it be my Lady?" His hand was lower to hers.

"We will stay the night Lord Vader. I'm sure your space station will be a nice small brake from the Malevolence." She smiled and shook his hand.

This is my take on what could have happened in my story. It's going to take some work to figure out how my story ties into the real one. I hope it turned out well.
Thanks for the support!