3. Dork

I almost fell off my bed later that day when my phone buzzed. It was an unknown text. I opened it up

Hey, it's Ethan, I got your number from the office, I'm not a Creepy stalker. Umm anyway, I was wondering when you wanted to meet to do the essay?

I thought about it for a minute and replied to his text.

I was thinking we should read a number of pages a night meet, talk about it and write the essay. -Onyx

Sounds cool, let's read the first chapter tonight and we can meet somewhere after school tomorrow?"-Ethan

Sounds good my place work? -onyx

Sounds great meet me at the front gate I'll drive you home. -Ethan

I knew better than to get in a car with a stranger, but I don't have a car, and I am tired of walking. And Ethan doesn't seem like a threat......

Sure see you tomorrow -onyx

I put my phone on the side table next to my bed. Ash ran in and to make the bed a belly flopped.

"You're such a little dork," I said tickling him.

He laughed and laughed, and he wiggled side to side.

"Mercy mercy!" He called out, his face was as red as the toy fire trucks in his closet.

"I don't think so,"

I tickled him till my fingers hurt. I stopped and let out a sigh to try clam down.

He stood up in the bed.

"ASH POWER !" He yelled and fell into my stomach.

"Get off me dork, you're so Boney," I said detaching him from me.

"Revenge is best served, Boney!" He called out dramatically.

I laughed and dad came in.

"What's happening in here?"

"Some sweet sweet revenge mwah mwah mwahaha!"

Ash laugh mischievously while tapping his fingertips together.

"Well can you do it quieter please, dinner will be done in ten," he called over his shoulder.

"I am the king of the world!" He called standing in my bed again. I made a little hop, and the bed ruffled sending ash to his but on the bed.

"You were saying sir ashy?"

"I said that I'm going to go help dad make dinner," he said in a proud voice.

"SIR ASHY AWAY!" He put his arm out like Superman and 'flew' out of my room.

He's such a dork, but I love him.

I did my homework for the next ten minutes, then dad called me down. Dad grilled hot dogs and ash made lemonade.

"Looks wonderful nice way to kick off spring," I said after getting ash settled in his chair.

"Baseball tryouts are this weekend!" Ash said swallowing a bite of his hot dog.

"Will they let you try out this young?" I asked

"It's seven and up, I'm seven,"

"Well good luck I got to work over the weekend Onyx can take you right?" Dad looked at me with pleading eyes.

"Of course wouldn't miss it for the world," I said and started eating my dinner.