24. Go Away I'm Crazy

Onyx! Oonnyyxxx!

"Go away!" I yelled

"Aww but onyx I've missed you. Don't you want answers to your questions?" Jack taunted.

"No, not from you!" I yelled, I was yelling at the air but it helped. I haven't seen him all day.

"Why does it matter? You think I'm in your head. what's the harm?"

"You're a liar!"

"No! I've never lied to you!" he yelled. I shuttered as he yelled making me more afraid than I already was.

"I'm sorry, I really am but we are running out of time, and honestly I'd rather have you over him."

"What are you- no I don't care you're not real!"

"Stop saying that!" Jack snapped. Tears rolled down my cheeks, I leaned my head back in the wall and squeezed my eyes shut. Arms wrapped around me.

"Get off of me! Get off!" I yelled between sobs. I struggled and pushed at the arms.

"Hey it's me, it's Ethan," Ethan shushed. I wrapped my arms around him.

"I wish he'd go away, he's everywhere," I cried.

"I know," he smoothed down my hair and kissed the top of my head.

"Onyx! Please! He's going to win!"

"I don't care! Leave me alone!" I moaned, Ethan's grip on me got tighter.

"I'll go away when you listen to me! I've been trying for seven years! Training you and nothing!" his voice was hard and cold as ice.

"You're mine. I'll go away when your boyfriend does."

I thought about it for a second, you know he's not real but. I rolled my head to Ethan.

" do you mind leaving the room for about ten minutes," I asked as I cleared my cheeks of tears.

He gave me a doubtful look but he got up and shut the door behind him.

I swallowed and rubbed my eyes when I opened them a face I haven't seen in years walked out of the bathroom. Jack.

"What do you want?" I spat

"Well hello to you too, I'm doing well thanks for asking, and you?"

I slowly got up and scowled at him.

"How am I doing? My own brain is scaring the hell out of me!" I sneered

"You're such a downer," he pouted.

"What do you want from me," I snapped. He lunged forward and my head smacked against the wall, his hands were around my throat. I couldn't breathe. I gasp for air.

"Don't forget who you're talking to!" he growled. His long claws cut into my skin. I felt blood pour out of my throat.

I sat up screaming, my room was dark.

"Onyx!" I heard than scream from the hall. I got out of bed and ran into the bathroom and searched my neck, nothing. I let out a sigh.

"Onyx?" Ethan said from my bedroom.

"I'm in here," I croaked.

The door opened and Ethan rushed me into a hug.

"What wrong what happened?"

"I fell asleep by accident." I explained," I haven't dreamed in years, it felt so real. I forgot how real they felt," I shuddered and wrapped my arms around my torso. " his claws, I felt the pain," I touched my throat.

"NOW LISTEN TO ME!" Jack roared in my ear, I let out a scream. Go away, just go away! His voice swarmed me, they were fast and all different sentences.

"Shut up!" I cried and I covered my ears with my hands as slumped down on the wall.

⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫

"I called Billy, he's on his way home. He's gonna pick up some more meds on the way home," Spike said to Ethan. I was rolling my head back and forth on the wall trying to mute jack. I waved a match in front of my face to try to distance myself, it half worked.

"Shut up, shut up, shut up!" I cried to no avail. I blew out the match. They looked at me like I was a sad puppy at the pound that no one wanted. A rack of sobs stuck through me.

"Just stop!" I yelled,"what do you want?" I stood up and started to search the house for him. "Jack! Please stop!" I yelled through tears. The front door opened and my dad walked through the door.

"Who is yelling?" he asked. I eyed the white paper bag, I took it out of his hands and tore it open, three little pill bottles were there. I grabbed the one for hallucinations and downed it, then the one for dreams and then one for fire. My stomach clenched and I ran to the sink and threw up the pills.

"No," I whispered over and over again till I was sobbing the words on the floor.

"Can't get rid of me that easily," Jack laughed.