26. Help Me

He was real. I know that now, I don't know how he got in my head or how only I could hear him but I know that he's real. I had to find out everything. I got up off the bathroom floor and went downstairs.

"Onyx where do you think-" my dad started but I closed the front door before he could finish. I walked to Linda's office and opened the door before knocking. She was mid-session.

"Scram," I told the boy on the couch. He got up and left. I closed the door and sat down.

"I need to go back in," I told her.

"Go back where? Onyx are you alright I heard that you're off your pills,"

"No time to talk I need to go back under hypnosis." I laid down on the couch.

"Onyx last time-"

"last time I checked out, this time, this time I can handle it,"

She let out a frustrated sigh and grabbed her pocket watch. She Swung it back and forth till the blackness took over me.

I was back at the house facing Jack, I wanted to yell but I couldn't. This was a memory.

"She's beautiful, isn't she pretty Katherine?" Jack mused.

My mother coughed through the towel.

"Who are you?" I asked

"I'm not important, you're the important one. I guess your twin is to but I like you better. Yes so much better," he cooed

"Get away from her! You can't have her!" Nana yelled and shielded me. She turned to me.

"Run," she mouthed. I hesitated for a moment then I ran.

"No!" Jack yelled and reached out for me put he just left the long, deep claw marks on my shoulder. My grandma pushed my back and we ran out if the house. We took in the fresh air and fell onto the grass. I looked back at the house. I could see the flames lick up the house.

"Mommy!'' I yelled and started to run back to the house but grandma caught me. But I looked closer and saw Jack holding my mother in the house, she struggled against him but she couldn't breathe.

I snapped up.

"Oh my god, Jack is the devil,"

I leaped off the couch and left without a word, I ran and ran till I reached grandma's home.

I opened her door. She was in the same spot, she turned to me.

"Why he'd do it? Why wouldn't he let her leave," I asked not caring about the tears pooling in my eyes.

"You remember," her voice was soft, she opened her arms. I thought about it for a minute last time I came she hated me now she likes me? I went with it and I ran and hugged her.

" what does he want from us? What did mom trade him? Shouldn't it be done?" I asked her between sobs, I felt her tears fall onto my shoulder.

"I don't know darling," she murmured.

⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫⧫

I know short but lots of info; don't hate me!