Damage

Your POV

"GO, GO, GO!"

"I know that stupid!"

"What do you expect me to say!"

The police were after us again, in our nice, small silver car. Sure we've been chased around a million times, but they were right on our tail. Mi Liu drove, he was going around 300 miles an hour, and I sat in the passenger seat, Anji in the back with Win Chao. I heard shootings start, but before I could get hit with a bunch of glass due to a gun shot, Mi Liu pulled me head down, and massaged his fingers into my hair, saying it's okay.

"Mi Liu! Look out!"

Mi Liu did as he was told and suddenly made the car do a swerve, making my head hit the gear shift and hurting my head. I sat up and saw my head starting to bleed.

"Hey!"

I turned out the broken window and started shooting at them, I broke the windshield on one car, and then shot the policeman in the passenger seat.

"Get down (y/n)!"

Win Chao yelled at me and I did as I was told. I sat in my seat and watched the police cars from where I was. A car suddenly came up, right beside me, the bumped into the side of the car, making my body throw itself onto Mi Liu's lap. He put his hand over my cheek and rubbed my ear.

"Don't move."

And I didn't. After a while of going extremely fast, we slowed down. Assuming we lost them.

"You can get up now."

I got up to see we were moving a little slower, but not exactly, we were just cruising around until we got to a back road. The rest of the ride was very quite. Mi Liu drove, Anji just played with the thumbs on her lap, Win Chao sat and polished his gun, I sat with my head looking out the window. Night time was always such a pretty site here. It's kind of far from the city so you could see the stars, and if you looked the right way, you could see the city lights.

When we got to our small place every one got out to see the damage of our car, asking one by one if we should buy a back up car, or maybe even use a car of Anji's, or Win Chao's.

"This isn't looking good. I mean come on, there is a broken window. Besides that, there's a huge dent from where they hit us, the gear shift's covered in (y/n)'s blood, which means whoever gets their hands on this car knows it's hers. And aside from that, there are a bunch of gun shots in the car, so they'll know it us seeing the bullet holes there."

Most of the time Win Chao was a stupid guy, but he was being extremely smart right now! Suddenly, I felt Mi Liu's arm snake around my shoulders.

"They won't get (y/n), I'll protect her. But, maybe it would be a good idea to get a new car."

Mi Liu was supposed to protect me the rest of his life. Due to my dad being the president, he was assigned to protect me until I die, or he dies. Before that, Mi Liu was my friend, he was there for me anyways. Now Mi Liu just seems, distant. Not fully himself anymore. Maybe because his dad, and my dad, and everyone involving the government is after him.

"Mi Liu, you don't have to protect me any more."

"But, that's my job."

"I don't care about what my dad tells you, don't protect me any longer okay. I can take care of myself."

It was normal for us to fight like that, so everyone else just went inside while we were outside alone. Which wasn't normal. The only times we would have to ourselves is, like, 5 or 10 minuets TOPS. We were alone for like, 10 minuets, nobody came to come get us.

"Look I'm sorry. I don't care what your dad says either, but I'll always protect you. No matter what."

"Why Mi Liu, you don't have to go through that trouble for me."

"I want to."'

"Why?"

"You know I love you."

"Mi Liu, you also know that I love you too. But I don't want you to keep doing this."

"But I want too."

Obviously we didn't mean I love you like, a relationship, it was common for me, Mi Liu, Anji, and Win Chao to say we loved each other. We're Bloodivores, who knows when we'll die. So it's best to say it now then never say it one another.

But I will always love Mi Liu, not like friends, like real love. I'll always love him.