New Home

Yesterday Win Chao bought all of the supplies while (y/n), Anji, and I slept. I'm so happy we're going to do this. (Y/n) seems to be really happy too, she's so adorable, I can't wait for her birthday. Her birthday is in 3 weeks so I think we can finish it by then. Anji's is Friday, and today's Wednesday. Mine is in a few months, and Win Chao's is a couple months after mine. I'm just so happy that (y/n)'s happy, I wouldn't trade her for anything in the world.

As Win Chao and I got started on the house, we had (y/n) and Anji look around for any plant life that we can live on for the next few days or so. I was putting up the front door when Win Chao asked me a question.

"You and (y/n) are together now?"

"No, I haven't asked her out yet."

"You two seem like a couple, and honestly, I want you to be with her dude. She's like a daughter to me, you're like a brother I never had. You two just seem to fit each other, you know? Yin to Yang, peanut butter to jelly, you get what I mean."

I nodded, showing Win Chao I knew what he meant. And yeah, I think we're perfect too, I just want to wait, I want to wait for the perfect moment to ask her out. With roses or something. Maybe a stroll around the city! Na, we'd get caught. A picnic maybe.

"Anyway dude the point is, you gotta ask her out. I asked out Anji, and look at us, we're perfect for each other! Although, we did kinda mess around the day we got together."

"Yeah by the way, perv much!?"

"Hey it was a touching moment."

I laughed as I put the door in its' place and tested it to make sure it was secure. So far we had the living room done, and kitchen, and the stairs. Well, everything but the furniture and the painting. So far the girls haven't come home yet. It's 7 o'clock, where's (y/n)?! Where's Anji?

"Win? Where are the girls?"

"I don't know."

Win Chao decided to look around, but we heard a scream right on cue. And sadly I knew that scream, and it was a horrifying scream, it was (y/n)'s. I felt tears form in my eyes as I think about people taking her away, or Anji, mainly (y/n) though. I was so worried, I still am. We decided to wait, and thankfully we made the right choice, not only did we get some of the first floor done, but (y/n) came back! Thank God!

(Y/n) ran into my arms as I let them out to her. Tears were pouring down her face, Anji wasn't here yet, so I was still worried. (Y/n) cried and cried until she stopped, as she cried I stroked her hair and sh'd her, she was okay then said the worst words ever to ring in my ears. Maybe even Win Chao's.

"What happened? Please, sweetie tell me what's wrong."

Before she told me the hurtful part she looked in the direction of which she came in and looked back at me, tears running down her face as she spoke.

"I-I let her die."

"Who's her baby?"

She rubbed her face and locked out of my embrace, hugging Win Chao, she said she was sorry. Although, we didn't know what she was sorry for. She walked out of his embrace and stood to where both of us could see her.

"I-I let them take Anji away. I let them kill her, I-I saw them kill her."

"YOU DID WHAT!"

Win Chao immediately took actions and ran to her, she didn't flinch, as Win Chao tried to punch her, I blocked it. I explained that maybe she had a good reason for letting them take her away and letting Anji die, because I knew that Anji was her best friend excluding me. So there's no way, she let her die on purpose.

"Anji-An-Anji told me to run, she heard someone coming. So I did as I was told, thinking she was right behind me. I turned around an-and saw them t-taking h-her away. I couldn't move, and Anji was in the same place she was in before. I-I watched as they took a knife to her throat, and she didn't move, so they cho-ch-cho-chop-chopped her head off. I screamed, they almost saw me, then I ran."

(Y/n) broke down crying, bawling, she put her hands over her face and sat on the floor. I wrapped my arms around her as she cried. I looked over at Win Chao who stood, stunned. He started crying too, but slowly. This was going to be a rough night.