You Are

Mi Liu's POV

(Y//n) has been acting strange since last night. Not in a bad way, but she's just, keeping to herself. She won't tell me what's wrong, or anything, she's just, quiet. It's not like her. As Win Chao and (y/n) and I were painting the last room of the house, we started discussing color scheme. So far we decided on anything over than red, don't want to take the risk of getting hungrier by the color.

"(Y/n), what's wrong? You've been acting strange lately."

Win Chao's noticed her weird behavior too? How long ago, did he notice? Must not be super long ago, or else he would've said something sooner.

"I-I'm sorry, Win Chao, and Mi Liu."

"Sorry? What are you sorry for?"

"I'm sorry for letting Anji die."

"Oh, (y/n)."

Win Chao put down the paintbrush and wrapped (y/n) in his arms. Kind of ticked me off, but I knew he was trying to help her feel better so I didn't say anything. Besides, I know she's a daughter to him, and he thinks I'm his son, but I think of him as my best friend.

"I'm so, so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen; I shouldn't have let them take her away it's just---"

"Shhh, calm down (y/n). It's alright. I know you're afraid."

The hugging still made me kind of jealous. I wished that I was the one holding her right now. However, I just continued to paint the walls, the boring, dull color gray. This will be mine and (y/n)'s new room. Since, I think we're a thing. But I didn't ask her out. So technically no. They broke the hug as I was finishing the walls. I put the roller down and sat on the black rug. Win Chao left to get some furniture for our room and the bathroom next to our room. Leaving me and (y/n), alone.

"Mi Liu, are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine, you don't have to be sorry for killing Anji you know. You didn't kill her, you did as you were told. Just like we can't leave unless we have too, because Win Chao told us not too. It's not your fault (y/n)."

She looked down at the ground and sat in front of me. I moved forward a little and started messing with the hair that fell in front of her face. God she's so beautiful.

"(Y/n), you like me right?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Because I want you to be my girlfriend."

She held her hands over her mouth and started giggling with happiness. Suddenly I was attacked by a hug, and kisses on the cheek. I started laughing with her and giving her kisses all over her cute little face.

Your POV

Oh my gosh! He asked me to be his girlfriend! This is the best day ever! We have a new house almost done, and now Mi Liu and I are actually together. This is great. Moving away from the attack of hugs and kisses I jumped around and ran into the kitchen, Mi Liu chasing after me. Just then Win Chao came home with stuff loaded in the truck.

"Bed's in the truck, along with a little gift from me."

"To who?"

Mi Liu butted in my question, a.k.a said it before me.

"(Y/n), she told me she lost her teddy bear so--"

He pulled out a bear out of the front of the truck, it was pure white with a little blue bow wrapped around it's neck. I ran and grabbed it from him, and thanked him as I ran to Mi Liu. He had a small frown on his face as he walked away, into the house. When we got the bed into the house I sat on it and talked to Mi Liu.

"Why are you so upset?"

"No reason precious."

God, precious. It made my heart melt along with just, him.

"Well then why did you walk away from me earlier?"

"I needed to grab something, and honestly I was a little jealous."

"Of what?"

"Your new bear."

He shifted his eyes to the nightstand beside me, which held a lamp, and my new teddy bear from Win Chao. It felt weird now that I had it.

"You don't have to be jealous goober."

"Yeah I do."

"Why?"

"Because I'm you teddy bear!"

He whines like a little two year old who hasn't gone to bed since 12 o'clock last night. It was annoying and kind of cute. But why can't he just trust me? Win Chao is my friend, my dad even, not my boyfriend. He's my boyfriend.

"You are my teddy bear baby."