Remember

Mi Liu's POV

I'm tired, and I want to go to bed. But I can't sleep. I got up from the grey bed and went downstairs for a drink, forgetting (y/n) was sleeping on the couch tonight. Hey, I wonder if she's awake? I went into the living room only to find an empty couch. No (y/n). Wait, where's (y/n)!! I ran outside to see her standing, talking to herself. I sat and listened to what she was saying.

"I don't understand."

Don't understand what?

"I thought you didn't have a dad."

Whose you?

"Why are you telling me this?"

Who is telling you what?

"I'll see you tomorrow or something okay?"

Tomorrow? Was she on the phone? Is she cheating on me? No, she wouldn't do that. I know she loves me, it's just. Always a possibility. She turned and went in the house, I quickly moved from the window and went into the kitchen and made popcorn, hoping she didn't see me.

"Hey Mi Liu."

"Hey baby girl."

I felt her arms wrapped around my stomach. Her head rests a little below my shoulder. I put the popcorn in the microwave and turned around. (Y/n)'s head now rested on my stomach because she shortened her self to that point.

"Why are you making popcorn?"

"Just a snack, woke up and couldn't go back to sleep."

"Me neither. Wanna watch a movie or something?"

"Yeah sure, go turn something on I'll be there in a minute."

"Okay, I love you."

She gave me a quick peck on the cheek and left the room. I put my hand over my cheek, which was probably blushing. I wanted to have that kiss stained on me forever. I wanted her forever, I will have her forever. I went into the living room with a bowl of popcorn and two bottles of Sprite and sat beside her, she was watching some scary movie, I thought she hated scary movies. Weirdo.

"Popcorn!"

(Y/n) took the bowl of popcorn and ate some, I wrapped my arm around her. She snuggled into my chest a little, I knew this was the perfect move. I snatched some popcorn out of the bowl and (y/n) looked at me with a puppy face.

"Meanie-poo."

"You know you love me."

By the time the movie was over, there was an empty popcorn bowl on the floor, an empty Sprite on the floor and an empty Sprite beside me, laid down. I laid and held (y/n), she already fell asleep in my arms. She's so cute.

"Mi Liu."

I thought the voice was weird, it wasn't (y/n) majestic, adorable voice, it was something else. I closed my eyes and laid my head to the side, ignoring the voice that spoke to me. I looked back down at (y/n), and messed with her (hair length) (hair color) hair. I kissed the top of her head, then felt a smile creep on her lips. I pulled her up closer to me so her head reached the bottom of my chin. She's so cute.

"Mi Liu, don't ignore me."

There's that voice again. I knew it wasn't (y/n), it had to be the TV. Someone else is named Mi Liu right? Small world. I turned off the TV and laid on my side, laying (y/n) beside me. I could feel her breath tickling my face, I opened my eyes to see her adorable sleeping face. It was just, cute. Her mouth open just slightly, her lashes were so long and curled just a little, her cheeks a little rosy pink. She's so adorable.

"I said don't ignore me Mi Liu."

Who the heck is saying that!! I'm done, I sat up and looked around the room. To see a...girl? She had purple hair, and kind of short. I walked over to her, she reached her hand out to me, which only made me pull back even further.

"Who are you?"

She pulled her hand away and smirked, which scared the crap out of me. She stepped back and sat down on the floor.

"I'm Anji, remember?"