Alive

Mi Liu's POV

I stared in shock. No way, I was dreaming. Her skin looked paler than usual, her grey, blank eyes and purple hair stayed the same. She was wearing some kind of red, I guess it's a dress, but the colors look so alike I can't tell the difference. Her smile killed me, I knew I was dreaming. 

"Mi Liu, don't be scared of me, you're not dreaming."

Since when could she read minds! Since when was she alive?

"Anji?"

I moved (Y/n) off me and sat her on the couch alone. Moving up from the couch, I reached out to touch her, but my touch went right through her pale skin. I looked confused, but she suddenly left. I looked back at (Y/n), who looked uncomfortable, I sat beside her, she suddenly opened her eyes and rubbed them. 

"Mi Liu."

"(Y/n)."

She lifted her arms our and clutched my shirt, she scoot closer to me and rested her head on me. I think about to go back to sleep. I smiled a little and scooped her up in my arms, where she rested her head on my chest and played with the collar of my shirt.  

"Mi Liu?"

"What is it love?"

She blushed a little and smiled. I love it when she blushes, her cheeks look peach pink and her smile just compliments her blush.

"I love you, I love you so much."

(Y/n) lifted her head and kissed my jaw, I kissed her head in return. When we got back to our room I laid (y/n) down on her favorite side of the bed and turned the lights off. I went to the other side of the bed and laid there, craving (Y/n)'s touch. But what was that? Anji? No way, she's dead. Anji, that was not Anji. It couldn't have been. 

"Mi Liu?"

(Y/n) turned to see me, she looked so beautiful even in the dark. She scoot closer to me, she wrapped her arms around my waist, and kept her left hand on my cheek as a pillow. After a while of snuggling, she asked me a question, not just any question. 

"Have you seen Anji?"

My heart stopped beating, remembering her skin, her vibrant purple hair, her boring grey eyes that somehow complimented her as a whole. I looked back down at (Y/n) and nodded. I guess it wasn't a dream if she saw her too. 

"I think she left today."

"Yeah, she was in the living room when I saw her," remembering it seemed harder than talking about it, "she suddenly, said my name, and left. Told me not to ignore her."

She kissed me, her soft lips crushing into mine is the best feeling that anyone could ever have. I kissed her back, messing with her hair. When we broke off she smiled.

"At least she's still alive."

--------------------------------------------------------

GUYS I KNOW I KNOW! I haven't posted anything in a while mainly because I don't have a laptop at my dad's but I do at my mom's. So I will post all I can while I'm at my moms. I will definitely be posting a lot over the summer, so be prepared. 

-XOXO Kari <3