Packed Up

Your POV

I woke up in Mi Liu's arms, completely unaware about what happened last night. In fact, I don't even remember what happened. Oh God. The first thing I did was throw the covers off me to hope that I'm not naked, which I'm not, so that's good. After a good breather I looked at Mi Liu's adorable sleeping face. He's so cute. I headed down the stairs to find Win Chao cooking for us. 

"How's pancakes?"

"Seems fine to me."

"Mi Liu still asleep?"

"Yeah, God he's adorable."

Win Chao created a new expression on his face, one that looked like he was about to cry. I hugged him as he was mixing the pancake mix. Slowly he started to cry, and I don't know why? Maybe he misses Anji. I hope that's what it is. He turned around and hugged me, still crying. 

"Do you miss Anji?"

He nodded into my nightgown's sleeve, crying into it. After a while, he let me go and stopped crying, I guess he really does like Anji. I guess he really misses her. He didn't want to talk about it. In fact he continued mixing like nothing was wrong in the first place. I sat on the couch, staring at a magazine that was bought a while ago, a 3014 magazine. It's two years old. 

"Morning."

I look up to see Mi Liu, coming down the stairs, I guess he thought I was down here. Which I was. Mi Liu sat on the couch beside me and wrapped his arm around me, I snuggled with him on the couch. Win Chao looked over at us every once in a while, on the inside I felt bad, but at the same time I wanted to sit with Mi Liu. 

"You know that's a two year old magazine right?"

"Yeah, but I don't really have anything else to do. I don't want to go on a run, so I have nothing to do. Honestly, I don't know why we still own this."

"Pancakes are done."

We ate in silence, complete silence, with the exception of eating. Win Chao looked upset, I was hoping I would be able to know what was wrong with him. 

"I'm moving, I'm leaving, I can't stand it here anymore."

Mi Liu and I stared a Win Chao, looking for an explanation. There was not one to be found. He got up, and we could hear him packing his stuff. Mi Liu and I stared at each other and question each other through facial expressions. When Win Chao came downstairs, he looked at us with tears flowing down his eyes.

"I can't stand seeing you two together anymore. You're like my kids, and I hate to leave, but I can't stand being here if you two are going to be together. I miss Anji so much. It hurts to see you two doing the things Anji and I could be doing right now. It hurts to be here because this is where I wanted to live, with Anji. I'm sorry."

Win Chao walked out the door, no other comment. Mi Liu and I searched the house for his phone, we couldn't find it, so he must have taken it.

"We have to call him."

"Mi Liu, no, give him some time to think. He's really upset, he was crying this morning. We just need to give him some space for now okay."

Mi Liu put his phone down and looked at me. He put my face in his hands, and made our noses touch.

"If he doesn't come back by tomorrow evening, we're looking for him."

"Okay."

With that he came me a soft, long kiss on the lips, and smiled. Smiled the first time since Win Chao left. Which was four hours ago.