Hotel Stays

Mi Liu's POV

I can't believe what she said. She liked me staying with her, what does that mean? She liked that I didn't leave her, or when we snuggled together? I could still feel my face heat up as she finished her sentence. I carried her again as we looked for another place to stay, we rented a couple hotel rooms and stayed there for the night. Win Chao suggested he stayed with Anji to make sure she was alright, so (y/n) and I had a room to ourselves. I sat her down on the clean white bed and sat next to her.

"How's your ankle been doing?"

"Better, better. Can you grab me a bite to eat or something?"

"Yeah, I'll fix food for us both."

"Thanks Mi Liu."

I made food, as I said I would do. We had some sandwiches for lunch and for dinner we had cereal. We haven't heard from Win Chao and Anji since 4 o'clock in the afternoon. So I told (y/n) I would check on them. I went down the hall a couple doors then got to their door. And I wasn't going in!! You could hear her, just, GOD! I never thought Win Chao would stoop that low. After I came back in and told (y/n) everything she started laughing.

"I knew he wasn't concerned about her!"

We laughed and when it got a little more silent then usual I asked her a couple questions. Mainly about her ankle because I was concerned. Then we started playing truth or dare.

"Truth or Dare, (y/n)?"

"Truth."

"Who do you like, not like, but like-like?"

Her face turned bright red as she couldn't think of a response. She messed with the sheets and ran her thumbs around each other. Then she finally answered.

"I like you Mi Liu."

I could feel my heart beating out of my chest. My face heating up with embarrassment that she said that so boldly, and that she liked me. I didn't think she actually liked me! She looked down at the covers and her straight face turned into a frown. Does she think I not like her too? Is she kidding! I love her, I love her a lot.

"I like you too."

She instantly shot up and her depressed frown turned into a smile again.

"You-You do?!"

"Yeah, I really do."

She jumped up and threw herself into my arms. Wrapping hers around my neck while I held her tight. (Y/n) slowly buried herself into my neck as I buried my head into her shoulder. I wanted to stay like this forever, and forever. But I had to break off.

"Why-Why do you like me Mi Liu? You could have any Bloodivore you wanted!"

I laughed a little and stroked her hair, putting it behind her ear and caressing her cheek.

"But I want you. I don't want them, I want you."

She blushed, as I leaned in and kissed her forehead. She nuzzled her face into my neck as she wrapped her arms around me. When we broke we held each other's hands, not wanting to let go. And no, I'll never let her go.

"(Y/n), please, please, don't love any one else, okay."

"I'll never love any one else Mi Liu."