Search Party

Win Chao's POV

God, I feel so awful from last night. I can't even process it. Feels like I was pretty drunk, but I know that I wasn't. I just want to eat something. So I went toward my backpack, or, mine, Mi Liu's, and (y/n)'s, until I saw the cutest thing ever. Mi Liu and (y/n) were sleeping together! They would be a really cute couple. I've said that the day Mi Liu told me he liked her, aka, the day before yesterday. As I got my granola bar, (y/n) sat up and rubbed her (eye color) eyes.

"W-Win?"

"I'm right here, want anything to eat?"

"Mhm."

Your POV

As we were eating I felt something weird. Like, I don't know, just off. Win Chao was acting strange, like a chibi character. All happy like, which is NOT like him at all! When I finished eating I threw the wrapper, not being able to walk for a few days or so.

"Oh I just remembered!"

Win Chao broke the silence between us. He seemed to have been thinking to 'remember' something for a while, so I decided to listen to what he says. Normally I would just ignore him, but I'm kind of interested now.

"Everyone's after us. So we should take off our collars."

Our collars are black with a clear rectangle in the middle, showing our need for blood. When it turns red, we're blood hungry. When it's just clear, we're okay. So I did as he said and took off my collar. I threw it as hard as I could outside the cave, Win Chao did the same. I tried taking the collar off Mi Liu, but he woke up as soon as I got to the end.

"W-What are you doing?"

"Win Chao says everyone is after us, so he said to take off your collar. To make it harder for them to find us."

Mi Liu understood and threw his collar. They have a tacking device with it, so it's best to take  them off. Obviously, we're going to have to leave here, we can't stay with our collars a few feet away. I tried standing up, but Mi Liu screamed my name and made me sit back down.

"What are you thinking!"

"How else am I going to get out of here!"

Before we could scream anymore, Win Chao shut us up.

"Guys, guys, chill. Mi Liu can carry you, and we need to look for Anji before she gets arrested."

We understood, as Mi Liu carried me out to the city, I watched the clouds move. I'm not a very social person after what happened. Long story short, I ate the drugs and then I ran away, that's the first time I found Mi Liu. I told him I got lost, sure I was only 6 at the time, but I liked him. I gave some of the drug to him as well, and we had some together, before I returned, hoping I would see him again.

"You alright?"

Mi Liu...his sweet, touching voice, it's nice to listen too. I nodded and ignored him. When we reached the city it was about 2 p.m. We live pretty far off. We looked on the big screen for our 'current news'. I saw Anij, being recorded, still running through the woods, looking for us. The caption reads, 'WILL BE TETERMINATED'. Wait, TETERMINATED!

"Mi Liu! Mi Liu! Win Chao! We have to hurry and get Anji! Now!"

"(Y/n), it's okay, calm down. Wait why?"

Win Chao finally looked at the screen, along with Mi Liu, they both had pale faces. They started running as fast as humanly possible back into the woods to find Anji.

"ANJI!"

After screaming for 10 minuets we found her, sitting on a long. She took off her collar and I guess sat there. When she saw us she ran to us, scars on her legs, I assume from thorns and stuff. I was the last to be hugged, as I sat on the log where she once was.

"(Y/n), I'm so sorry I left you. I was just really scared, I know you don't leave anyone behind. I'm glad Mi Liu stayed with you."

"Yeah, it's okay Anji. I'm glad he stayed with me too."