Pretty Hurts!

"STOP, PLEASE DON'T DO THIS, PLEASEEEE STOPPP! LET ME GO, PLEASE STOPP!!" I begged and begged as my biology teacher Mr.Miles continued to pull my clothes off.

" Shutup, you walk around this school everyday begging for attention with them too little clothes you have on don't back down now" Mr.Miles said pinning me down to stop me from trying to fight back.

"Please just let me go, I won't tell anybody, I'll act like nothing happened just please, please let me go"

" You think just cause you promise everything will be fine? I got this far I might as well finish the job up! I've gotten away with this plenty times before so you going to tell won't mean a thing to me"

Mr.Miles did exactly what he said he would do, he finished the job. He raped me, right on his classroom desk and when he finish threw me and the hallway naked and told me I better get going before my mom starts to worry. He took my clothes for "memories" and he took my phone earlier in class because I was caught texting on it during his teaching lesson. I was so scared and uncomfortable no one else was in the school not even the janitors, I looked out the windows of the hallways and it was pitch black outside it had to be at least 11 p.m I don't understand how I stayed at the school that long with my mom not even coming to look for me, anyways I ran to the principals office and was lurking thru the Lost and Found. I hated wearing other people clothes only because my mom made sure I stayed in the latest clothes. I had to settle for some old ashy black RocaWear jeans ans a big white t-shirt with holes in it that looked like it belonged to a husky football player. I really hated putting them clothes on but I had to cause I couldnt walk home complety naked but it wasn't no way in hell that I was putting on some funky shoes that I found in the Lost and Found crate.

Let's rewind to the beginning of the day before all this stuff happened.

"Asia get up before you be late for school!!' my mom yelled from downstairs

"Asia!!!" ......... "Asia! Don't make me come up there".

"Oh my god! I'm up mama dang!" I yelled back down at my mama, she be doing too much, its too early for all that yelling and I ain't got time.

Oh, let me introduce myself my name is Asia Hudson, I live in Florida and I'm a 10th grader at Coolidge High. I'm one of the most popular girls at school that everybody wanna hang with. I'm a very nice person but I don't trust to many, I got two bestfriends Egypt and Honesty we been girls since like second grade. I have a 21 year old brother name D'Andre who is stationed in Washington right now doing that stupid army stuff that I hate, he's still my backbone even tho he's so far away. I hate that cus I feel so alone sometimes even having two bestfriend no one knows me like my brother.

As I got out of bed and went into the bathroom shower and clean myself up, my mom knocked on the door to let me know that I had 30 minutes before my bus came.

"alright mama, I know" I told her.

She can get so irritating checking up on me and stuff, like dang mama I ain't gone miss that stupid big yellow bus, I don't know why she got me catching it anyways she need to stop being selfish and let me get that Dodge Charger. I mean she don't drive it and my dad don't drive nothing but that Chrysler 300, so its just there taking up space smh.

Anyways as I got out the shower and dried off, I put on my robe and went to my room to find something to wear. I decided to settle on a red and black Polo shirt, some black Hollister jeggings and my fire red Jordans. I put my hair in a messy bun, looked in the mirror one last time and then went down stairs to find a something quick to eat. I grabbed a strawberry pop-tart, kissed my mom bye and yelled up stairs to tell my dad bye as went to the bus stop.