Chapter 4

As I was walking to Art I seen Egypt first so we walked in class together ans waited for Honesty slow self to get to class. We were sitting on our seats, talking as usual because Mrs.Claudell never gave us work.

"So did yall kiss or nah?" Honesty asked me.

"Naw girl, I told you he was lying, why would you even believe him" I responded

"Cus you aont text me back, so I figured it was true"

"Girl that's cus Mr.Miles took my phone, cus I was texting in his class"

"He took yo phone?!" Egypt asked and before I could answer she continued to talk. "He don't never take my phone and I'm always on my phone. "

"That's cus he always picking on me, Im getting it back after school tho so I'm not tripping"

We finish talking and joking around until it was lunch time. As the day went on it seemed like it was flying by until the last 15 minutes of last period when the principal got on the announcements and called for a Staff meeting right after school.

"Dang" I mumbled to myself knowing I would have to rush to Mr.Miles class right after class.

When the bell rung I rushed to Mr.Miles class but he had already left for the meeting, o went to the library where the meeting was being held and asked him could he grab my phone before the meeting actually started. He told me it was too late because the meeting was about to start but I could get it in the morning before the 1st hour bell ring, bit I was not about to go a whole day without my phone so I just asked could I come get it after cheer practice which should be over at 5:30. He agreed and I just went on to cheer practice hoping practice would be quick.