Chapter 19

Around 5 o'clock I ended up going over Egypt house to talk more about our plan and just to hang with my only friend because I didn't want to spend the rest of my free time in the house with my annoying mom.

Me and Egypt were sitting in her room watching theist recent episode of Basketball Wives and talking about how messy Jackie was when she got a call from her cousin Dominque.

"Hey Dominque, what's going on?"

"Hey , I was wondering could I come over and spend time with you while I'm in town"

"Yayyy!!! I didn't even know you were in town, of course you could come spend time with me, Asia's over here too! "

"Ayeee okay, I'll be there in about 15 mins"

"Okay, see you when you get here. bye"

"Okay bye"

We went downstairs and waited on the porch and waited for Dominque to arrive. Once she got there we decided to take a trip to Banana Boat and do some catching up.

" Wait where is the Honesty?" Dominque asked as soon as we say down at the picnic table outside of the ice cream parlor.

"Oh um, we don't really mess with her anymore, she did something foul and broke the girl code" Egypt said

" Umm and what might that be !" Dominque responded and a kind of sassy tone . She always liked Honesty so she was kind of upset that we weren't friends with her anymore.

" She was messing around with my boyfriend behind my back" I told her.

"Wait wait wait, YOU got a boyfriend, your so stuck up tho"

"I am not stuck up girl"

" I know I know I'm just kidding"

"Well yes I do have a boyfriend , let me just catch you up on everything since me and him start dating"

After catching Dominque up on the situation and her finding out that Honesty was a true snake she wanted nothing to do with her. We finished up out ice cream and headed back to Asia's house.

When we got back to her house her mom was leaving out for her casino trip which meant we would have the house all to ourselves.

Asia had went down stairs to answer the house phone while me and Dominque were upstairs laughing at some show on TV when Asia phone had started to vibrate and I reached over and grabbed her phone to see who the message was from..

That snake: hey E, it's Honesty. What's been up??

I decided to fake as if I was Egypt and text back just to see what this lil girl wanted.

" Hey girl , nothing much, I've been hanging withy cousin while she's in town. What have you been up too? "

That snake : Ouuu can I come over ??and nothing just been home bored.

By the time Honesty sent that message Egypt was already back upstairs, I tosses her the phone to let her finish off the conversation. I guess she had told Honesty that she didn't care if she came over because she looked at me, smiled and said "Well I guess we're having ourselves a little sleepover " .

That was all I needed to hear for me to know that tonight was NOT about to be pretty and I might be getting sent to jail for trying to kill that girl. I thought hard on wether or not I should go home so I wasn't have to see Honesty's face or should I just sati and ignore her. I decided to stay because I was not about to let her ruin me and Egypt's hang out time but the whole ignoring her thing, I didn't know how that was going to work.

Me and Egypt's initial plan was to expose Honesty and let everyone know the real her but since she was coming over, we had something different planned for her!