Chapter 12

I woke up to 5 messages all from Dorian and a missed call from Egypt. When I'm opened my messages I had the biggest smile on my face, beside the little attitude Dorian had with me last night, he was being a total sweetheart this morning. 

    Dorainn :) : GoodMorning beautiful

    Doriann :) : Wake up GIRLFRIEND!

    Doriann :) : Baby girl, get up I wanna go on a date today!!

    Doriann :) : Sike I'm broke right now, just wake up so we can talk about USSSS.

   Doriann :) : Okay just text me when you wake up, since you wanna ACT sleep. I know you woke lil ugly girl.

  Dorian was something else, I just texted him back saying "Lol I'm woke, keep calm. " Then went downstairs only to find the house was empty both my mama and daddy were gone. I just walked into the kitchen to find something quick to eat. My daddy had left a note on the refrigerator with the keys to the charger taped onto the letter whick read :

   I talked your momma into letting you have the car. It's yourrssssss lol, bit we went on our anniversary trip to the Casino and won't be back untill late tomorrow night. Behave yourself and you could have the girls come spend the night with you so you won't be alone.

I felt bad because I totally forgot it was my parents 13 year anniversary. so o sent them both a text message telling them how much I loved them, thanking them for the car and telling them Happy Anniversary.

    Since I had the house to myself and a new car I was super happy I texted the girls and told them to come over so we could plan something to get into later on tonight, I was so happy to have a car I even told them I'll come pick them both up and they live nowhere near eachother.

  It was about 12oclock in the afternoon when Honesty texted me and told me she was ready for me to come pick her up, I havent even got in the shower yet, I texted her back letting her know that ill be there after I get out the shower.

     I got in the shower and handled my personal business, then went into my room to find something to wear. I was kind of mad that Dorian havent texted me back yet but I wasn't about to send him another text because it was his turn to text me back. petty I know lol but idc.