Chapter 14

By the time 7 o'clock came, the girls was knocked out sleep. I woke them up and asked them did they still wanna head out. Egypt automatically said no and turned back over to go back to sleep , I shoulda knew that cus when she sleep she can be so stubborn. When I asked Honesty she also said she would rather sleep!! BOOOO they so boring.I thought to myself. I didn't care I was still finna get out and do something with or without them.

     I went out for ice cream and was about to head to the mall when Dorian texted me.

    Dorian :) : Hey GIRLFRIEND, can we meet up somewhere? I wanna see you.

    Me: I'm not your girlfriend (yet) lol, but yea sure when and where?

Dorian :) : Girl you mine already lol but how about AppleBees and right now. I'm going there now.

Me: Smh, okay I'll meet you there in about 10 mins.

      As I pulled up to AppleBees I didn't know if Dorian was there or not so I sat in the car and just called him. He told me he was inside. So I got out the car and started to go inside and I started to get butterflies in my stomach, in all honesty I've never been on a date! Well I don't even know if I should consider this as one.

     When I got to the table, Dorian was just eye balling me with gloss in his eyes like a kid at the candy store. As soon as I sat down he leaned acroos the table and pecked my lips.

     "what was that for?" I asked while giggling a little. I felt like a total idiot for acting like a little kid. I needed to calm myself.

"No reason, just wanted to, you looking good today."

"Thanks, you don't look too bad yourself, but why did you want me to meet you here"

"Well, I wanna ask you to be my girlfriend and I picked this place cus its the closest to my house and I kinda took my dad's truck to meet you here and make it seem all romantic but I really need to get back to the house before he notice the truck is missing....so yes or no?!"

"Oh wow you coulda just asked over the phone but...Yes! I would love to be your girlfriend why not give it a try"

"Bout time! let's get outta here tho. its nothing but old people here, I can't deal"

I laughed as he grabbed my hand and led me to the door. Once we got in the parking lot and had to go our seperate ways, we kissed about seven times and I wasn't acting like a little kid or acting over excited this time. I didn't want him to think I was childish. He walked me to my car, kissed one last time and then I got in my car and pulled off.

   While I was in the car I was smiling SUPER hard, I bet other people were looking at me like I was retarded or something. I felt like I looked dumb but  I didn't care I was the happiest girl on the world right now. I couldn't wait to go home to tell my girls.