Chapter 13

After I got out the shower I decided to wear some ripped highwaist jeans, Bel-Airs and a Nike shirt I found to match them. I curled my hair in bouncy spiral curl and text Egypt to see if she was ready by now. She replied yes and then I tested Honesty and told her I was on my way, it was only right that I picked her up first since she was ready first.

  I went downstairs got the keys off the notes and headed out the door omw to get the girls. When I pulled up to Honesty house she came right out and jumped in.

    "Dang girl, you ain't waste not time coming outside" I joked

" Hegs naw girl my mama was getting on my nerves, asking me questions and stuff"

   "Ha, that's how my mama be too" I said as I shook my head and started to pull out of Honesty's driveway. When we pulled up to Egypt house, I had to called her to let her know I was outside, knowing her she probably wasn't even ready smh.

She came out with 3 bags on her shoulder walking super fast to the car. Me and Honesty were cracking up as she came closer to the car.

     "Hey yall." an angry Egypt said.

"Hey, what's wrong with you?" I asked as Honesty just waved.

"I hate living in this house! Somebody stole my last 50$ and now on broke. How I'm suppose to get my party on and I'm broke yall!"

Me and Honesty started laughing some more, we knew Egypt was serious, but we just couldn't help it the faces she be making are so priceless. After we left Egypt house we headed we rode around a couple blocks then headed back to my house to chill until around 7p.m when we would head out for the night.